Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Another black greacoat question.

Article about: Hello , May I ask your thoughts for this salty black overcoat recently found in France? Thank You in advance, Notton

Default Re: Another black greacoat question.

Eisernen kreuz -->MANTEAU NOIR LISERE ARGENT TROUPE ELITE

Allways to sell in Alsace. Coming from a barn...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another black greacoat question.
    P
    Many

Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.
    Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Eisernen kreuz -->MANTEAU NOIR LISERE ARGENT TROUPE ELITE

Allways to sell in Alsace. Coming from a barn...
    Barns are a fine thing, as are the items within them. In this case, though, I am doubtful that the item is a black SS coat.

Here is an authentic black SS tunic indeed from Alsace.

Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Here is another SS overcoat.

- - Updated - -

Do notice that contrary to popular nonsense, the overcoat has the same brassard as the tunic. That is, the same brassard with two stripes. I own four of them, and they all have normal SS armbands. The rear belt thing, however, does vary, actually.
    Of the some 25 or so black tunics and overcoats I do own, they all have conventional SS brassards.....all of them.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-24-2012 at 10:43 PM.

Another black greacoat question.The RZM tag found in early, ca. 1935, items.

Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.As found in later, ca. 1938 or 1939 items.

Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.By the time the Allgemeine SS was established in Alsace Lorraine in the course of 1940 and so, the normal issue stamp looked like this:

- - Updated - -

My Sta. 122 Montur has buttons marked in 1939 and only has a size stamp, no VA stamp....Donnerwetter!

Bob Coleman or Richard H or I will be happy, for a fee, say 5% of the price, to examine the item and give you an opinion based on the actual ownership of said items.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2012 at 02:46 AM.

Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.Another black greacoat question.and....the information or knowledge included on this site comes at no expense at all.....imagine.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-24-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2