Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Another SS Officers Schirmutze

Article about: Hi guys, here is another visor from my collectin.It's a kleiderkasse made by Clemens Wagner. Cheers Francesco

Default Re: Another SS Officers Schirmutze

Nice looking cap. And though it does not matter and maybe you don't realise, but you can post all your pics in one post instead of in 10.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another SS Officers Schirmutze
    P
    Many

Another SS Officers SchirmutzeVery nice piece. C Wagner made SS caps from an early date. This item here is a Lubstein Privat. It has the green interior.

How do find that good quality caps?!... I would not ask for the price I guess it is sky highe, but who cares when you get a nice cap as that ! =)

Quote by Hoffmann View Post
    How do find that good quality caps?!... I would not ask for the price I guess it is sky highe, but who cares when you get a nice cap as that ! =)
    One finds these in very few hands, and at very high prices. High rollers and the ironic characters will assert otherwise, since they are so "cool" and "hip." In forty five years, however, these have always been rare and costly. Further, they are a royal pain in the a$$ because of fakes.
    Caveat emptor.Another SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers SchirmutzeAnother SS Officers Schirmutze

It's scary to buy items these days when you never know what is fake or not...

?

That's why you have to study, study and study some more!

Quote by Hoffmann View Post
    It's scary to buy items these days when you never know what is fake or not...
    With care and preparation there is no reason, really, to buy a fake cap, if you use this mechanism.
    However, if you take risks and believe there is some easy and cheap way to do this, you are a target.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    That's why you have to study, study and study some more!
    And do so under the wise guidance of Mr. Ben, who is the nemesis of fake SS caps and such.

The real items are concentrated in very few hands, which is unfair and irritating, but it is a fact.

They do appear like some magical object in the hands of veterans families in the US, but such a story is also usually a cover for some misdeed and larceny.

The key is to wait out the dissolution of an old, good collection.

Maddening and a saw to the nerves, for sure, but that is life. We live in a world of every thing with a price tag, but the grey cap are quite hard to find.

Quote by Bond View Post
    maybe you don't realise, but you can post all your pics in one post instead of in 10.
    Hi Jerry,I know I can post all my pics in only one Post but they don't go in the order that I want.

Thanks you all for the kind replies.

Cheers
    Francesco

?

Quote by Francesco View Post
    but they don't go in the order that I want.
    I have the same problem!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast