Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?

Article about: Hey guys, Just wanted some opinions on these. Thanks, Robbie

Wachverbaende and or SSTV insignia are particularly rare and had by a small, small specialized circle.

The fakes are suffocating in number and that's what you see. That is what is at the start of this thread.

Compare the Totenschaedel "K" in the Gamelson collection image to eradicate any doubt.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-12-2015 at 04:50 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any of these collar tabs have a chance?
    P
    Many

Look if there's a cardboard under the runes. The TK tab is fake with the known back.

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Courtesy of Stiles are these images of a noted collector's items, authentic items....

I concur with all of my colleagues that all of the tabs are fake. The totenkopf is not close to original which you can compare to the numerous examples posted by FG.
    The rune set appears to be from the same faker as the buckram matches. After 70+ years, it should have some browning due to the musalage used and should not still be in the white.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I concur with all of my colleagues that all of the tabs are fake. The totenkopf is not close to original which you can compare to the numerous examples posted by FG.
    The rune set appears to be from the same faker as the buckram matches. After 70+ years, it should have some browning due to the musalage used and should not still be in the white.
    Mucelage is the key here, it changes color and consistency, as the wise Bob Coleman notes. The SSTV collar patches are from the Delich treasure.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-12-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Some more data, a Probe piece for the SSTV. Do save it for your files so this kind of thing stays in its limits. This item is or is not from the Gamelson collection, broken up some time ago. It is a Probe, with the leaden seals. It is not mine. I do not collect loose insignia.

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?These were piped once they were sold and put on a collar.
    PS I found some old SSTV images from the Hritz and or other collections.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-12-2015 at 11:04 PM.

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Messr Stiles has a lot of nice things for sale, so go have at it....

I would have to conquer with FB and Carlsson. Backings are off compared to early known TK tabs.

The word your want is concur. Conquer is something else.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast