Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?

Article about: Hey guys, Just wanted some opinions on these. Thanks, Robbie

Oh my. Gotta love spellcheck! oops LOL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any of these collar tabs have a chance?
    P
    Many

Quote by octavian View Post
    Oh my. Gotta love spellcheck! oops LOL
    You know me as I am, and I am a scold.

Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?Any of these collar tabs have a chance?I cannot type any longer, what with the ill effects of my unclean living on the core of my brain....

Many thanks to Bob and FB for adding an educational element to a thread initially off course with unsubstantiated guesses that add nothing to the collective knowledge pool.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Many thanks to Bob and FB for adding an educational element to a thread initially off course with unsubstantiated guesses that add nothing to the collective knowledge pool.
    Thanks. This exercise is actually a lot of work, but I think we have to shove things in the right direction when the task is warranted.

I look at all these images each week, and so long as I can remember where they are, then they are of use in a case like this.

The collar patches follow the "sculls" in being an unending task, but none is as bad as the SS helmet decals, I guess, and I do not concern myself

with those at all.

We want this site to have merit.

I do not really know much about these collar patches, i.e. the SSTV ones. I own one set on its uniform, and that's enough.

For the SS decals there are thankfully several experienced personages on this forum who can handle much of the burden for the rest of us. Sadly DougB no longer posts here and is sorely missed.

CBH
    ?

What did happen to DougB , he is sorely missed .

Quote by CBH View Post
    What did happen to DougB , he is sorely missed .
    Doug became frustrated with answering the same questions over and over from collectors who were too lazy to do their own basic research available on the forum through use of the search engine. I know the feeling and understand his frustration. There is a certain factor of collectors who are too lazy to study and too cheap to buy reference books. They want everything spoon fed to them.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Doug became frustrated with answering the same questions over and over from collectors who were too lazy to do their own basic research available on the forum through use of the search engine. I know the feeling and understand his frustration. There is a certain factor of collectors who are too lazy to study and too cheap to buy reference books. They want everything spoon fed to them.
    How very true and I am usually seized by the same feeling. My moderators, however, offer me such an example of patience that I press on.

Moreover, I am determined to fill up the digital space with our images and suffocate the others. We have done a good job of it, too.

I note that DougB is experiencing similar frustrations in his new digs with the maroon site, I hope he will pay us a visit soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast