Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Armband opinions please

Article about: Ive had this for years, and im thinking of selling soon. Sorry about color, Ive taken pic at night. Color is a deeper red. Ive always thought it to be good as it feels right to me, but I kno

?

Default Armband opinions please

Ive had this for years, and im thinking of selling soon. Sorry about color, Ive taken pic at night. Color is a deeper red. Ive always thought it to be good as it feels right to me, but I know little and id welcome your opinions , much thanks in advance... whatever the out comeArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions please

- - ------- - -

Quote by rezarf View Post
    Ive had this for years, and im thinking of selling soon. Sorry about color, Ive taken pic at night. Color is a deeper red. Ive always thought it to be good as it feels right to me, but I know little and id welcome your opinions , much thanks in advance... whatever the out comeArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions please
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband opinions please
    P
    Many

Armband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseArmband opinions pleaseI am sorry to write that your item is a fake.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-28-2015 at 06:30 PM.

The RZM tags are from the remarkable Delich collection. There is the real prototype of the tag in Delich's array of such tags.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-28-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Hello Rezarf...the details in the construction are obvious through what Friedrich has posted in his photo..other examples can be found throughout many threads in the SS forum. Your Armband is not of the desirable 1935 construction..seen with early types. I will leave the rest of the answers in many written threads here from the Studied Minds. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The "61/35" tag is also from the Fa. Reddick in Texas, well known for reproducing Nazi regalia.

?

Thankyou for your advice and the great pics from your collection. Its very clear to see when compared to your examples. I will perhaps see if the re enactors are interested in it.

Sorry, but the ugly truth cannot be warped into something else.

We have hundreds of threads about SS arm bands here.

Not all images are of my property, but the bulk of them are.