Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Authentic SS uniforms.

Article about: by TIGER88 Amongst a myriad of garbage, you, FB, are creating a long lasting authentic reference with your wonderful collection. Thank you. Regards, Carl Thanks. And my effort arises from ye

Default Authentic SS uniforms.

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Since the giggle factor is going up around here, the following as a counter weight to fantasy, larceny, and stupidity of those who would collapse our site and spread the generalized misery that operates elsewhere into our happy place. Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.

- - Updated - -

The above material is more or less authentic and you won't find it on other websites.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-25-2012 at 03:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic SS uniforms.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Authentic SS uniforms.

So, look at these and not the odd and peculiar things that have popped up here from the freak parade that operates in the wider world and has no place in our group.

Always good to look at examples from your collection FB, very nice and it makes a change from the trash that seems to appear here on an all too regular basis of late.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A sight for sore eyes FB

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Wonderful FB , hopefully all new members and hunters of original SS uniform items will look here first !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thanks, dear friends. I, too, noted an upswing of the Wehrmacht Awards Forum kind of post, and my little intervention is to keep things on an even keel, more or less.

?

Beautiful items. Bravo.

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Such is a darn sight better than a bunch of fakes suffocated in sophomoric outbursts by nit wits and morons who simply want attention or want to join a Nazi club.
    The latter are commended to western Germany at the moment, where such things are the object of police action, as is rightly the case.
    We enjoy the remnants of the past, but we find the political agenda repugnant.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-24-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    We enjoy the remnants of the past, but we find the political agenda repugnant.
    Well said and something with which I find myself in total agreement.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Amongst a myriad of garbage, you, FB, are creating a long lasting authentic reference with your wonderful collection. Thank you.

Regards,

Carl

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast