Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Authentic SS uniforms.

Article about: by TIGER88 Amongst a myriad of garbage, you, FB, are creating a long lasting authentic reference with your wonderful collection. Thank you. Regards, Carl Thanks. And my effort arises from ye

Default Re: Authentic SS uniforms.

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Amongst a myriad of garbage, you, FB, are creating a long lasting authentic reference with your wonderful collection. Thank you.

Regards,

Carl
    Thanks. And my effort arises from years of watching such garbage heap up as well as patiently trying to conjure knowledge and education from madness, childishness and puffery of the most odious kind.
    Mind you, though, that others have nice collections, but with the exception more or less of Bob Coleman, they shirk the burden of showing real material in the midst of the balls of feces and swamp gas.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic SS uniforms.
    P
    Many

?

These images are torture for me at the moment.

A few months ago, myself and the lady went for dinner with the staff of her company which she had just left. A leaving do as we call it here.

Anyway, amongst all the people I'd never met before in my life, I hate these functions!, was a guy whom I got chatting with. I don't know how we got onto the subject but I mentioned that I collect militaria and he came straight out with the statement that his aunt has a complete SS black uniform but since the husband (his uncle) died, she just wants rid of it. I said I would be interested but of course I didn't take his number and now no mater how times I ask the GF to get me the contact details, it's always, "oh I forgot again, what's the big deal anyway?"

So near and so far, to be sure. Your next miracle is much closer than you think, especially if you move in the right circles, which is ours.
    Ben is always very helpful with his fine collection and his great treasury of practical skill as well as curious mind.

?

Another near yet so far recent acquisition. You certainly learn who your real friends are on occasions like this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic SS uniforms.   Authentic SS uniforms.  

You really protect your uniforms. I love your collection!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Another near yet so far recent acquisition. You certainly learn who your real friends are on occasions like this.
    Your cap here may be a long lost cousin of my SSVT San Abt. thingy. Or not, in any case, you can easily restore it, but you have to get the silly cap badges, which is royal pain. Also the chin strap.
    But that is a nice cap underneath the dross.

?

It's really a privilege to see something like this. A collection to admire and greet. For someone who is just starting and knows nothing yet it's like fuel to persist.

?

F-B,
    Thank you for this return to sanity and high standards. Congratulations on the new additions to your fine collection. Your work here is a shinning light in the dark internet abyss. Thanks also to the many others who help uphold the example you provide.
    Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    F-B,
    Thank you for this return to sanity and high standards. Congratulations on the new additions to your fine collection. Your work here is a shinning light in the dark internet abyss. Thanks also to the many others who help uphold the example you provide.
    Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.
    Thanks to you in turn, , but thanks, too, to Adrian and the others for their pioneering work in making this place, and above all, keeping it sane unlike the maroon moron site, which reaches new depths each day.

I hope I was not too brusque with some new arrivals here, but I prefer to engage people with sound spelling, well thought out interventions, and some reflection versus a jitter bug post, as well as a welter of images of fakes and the spasdic demand for a price tag, or whatever.

Many of us here are older, have endured huge abuse from others for our trouble, and a little courtesy and decorum of the 20th century type (or earlier centuries...) hardly undermines things, even if the brave new world here is one of irritating haste and lack of manners stylized to a good.

I post a welter of images of real things, and sometimes explain something in the bargain.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast