Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Authentic SS uniforms.

Article about: by TIGER88 Amongst a myriad of garbage, you, FB, are creating a long lasting authentic reference with your wonderful collection. Thank you. Regards, Carl Thanks. And my effort arises from ye

?

Default Re: Authentic SS uniforms.

Foetid, moldy, black and old...
    Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic SS uniforms.
    P
    Many

Thank you, friend, I approve of your moldy, foetid, old clothes plus the Austrian pop art. Plus you have built a good library, to boot.

Maybe your example will encourage others to open the portals of their treasure rooms, and thus we can toss back the brick bats of nonsense and absurdity that have lately piled up here....

?

And our thanks to you for providing a refreshing breath of genuine foetid air. It was getting stagnant around here and it was just what we needed. Also, my thanks about the information regarding Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. A beautiful part of a beautiful country.

Thanks again. I went to Schwerin twenty years ago, and have a good friend from Rostock, who eventually got her PhD at Princeton. She was a kick, a typical smart and attractive Ossi.
    I have not been back to Schwerin, but the landscape is quite lovely, though the brown spirit also resides there, which would trouble me more today than it did when things were all up in the air two decades ago.
    I often drive from Hamburg to Berlin, and go through Meck Pomm, but never stop, which is a shame really.
    Whoever originally owned the black tunic I just got from Shea was no midget, either.

Authentic SS uniforms.Here is the Schweriner Schloss, a striking landmark and the symbol of the province.

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.But the others here should throw open the doors of their hearts and their collection trophy rooms and show us their black clothings. Of the 115 and more souls who have gazed at my panoptikum of crazed mass politics and natty tailoring from the century past, more than my friend Dr. CMH, has something to show, and I do not mean a Delta International collar patch arisen from the dead or a ding bat "scull" from the 1970s.

Hey Friedrich-Berthold, do you have any uniforms from the armed ss? love to see them if you do

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.I have SSVT and SSTV uniforms, which I have posted many, many times.

- - Updated - -

Do you have any SSTV or SSVT uniforms?

- - Updated - -

- - Updated - -

I have several grey SS caps, but I have no idea by whom they were worn. Garrison wear is perfectly fine for me, you see.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-26-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have SSVT and SSTV uniforms, which I have posted many, many times.

- - Updated - -

Do you have any SSTV or SSVT uniforms?

- - Updated - -

- - Updated - -

I have several grey SS caps, but I have no idea by whom they were worn.
    I'm meaning more on the lines of combat uniforms, no I don't really have uniforms as such other than a helmet, cut down pea patt trousers (shorts) and a zelt

I do not collect combat uniforms of any type. Sorry to disappoint you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast