Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Authentic SS uniforms.

Article about: by TIGER88 Amongst a myriad of garbage, you, FB, are creating a long lasting authentic reference with your wonderful collection. Thank you. Regards, Carl Thanks. And my effort arises from ye

Default Re: Authentic SS uniforms.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I do not collect combat uniforms of any type. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Hey I'm not disappointed, I was just asking. I prefer combat uniforms in general
    Last edited by reneblacky; 08-26-2012 at 04:35 AM. Reason: added text

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic SS uniforms.
    P
    Many

You and many others, but I made up my mind decades ago that the ease with which non SS uniforms were transformed into SS uniforms signified a major disincentive for the grey uniform.
    So I stick with the black, and, as Zarah Leader said, "...so bin und bleibe ich....."

Our goal here, though is not the taste of a single person, and its justification, but the display of more authentic items as a counterweight to the groaning load of nonsense that is piling up here.

FB,thanks for sharing with us your beauties and knowledge.
    As W-SS collector since 26 years till now my main interest now moved into the Black SS-VT/TV.Caps,helmet uniforms and period photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic SS uniforms.   Authentic SS uniforms.  

Authentic SS uniforms.   Authentic SS uniforms.  

Authentic SS uniforms.  

Very nice additions from our Italian member. Very handsome items. With the help of just a few, we now have something of merit versus the suffocating nonsense that is the sad norm. My pleasure, too, at the collages of my colleagues, showing wit and energy.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-26-2012 at 09:46 PM.

?

Very nice uniforms Francesco. The photos are nice awell.

Cheers, Patrick

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    So I stick with the black, and, as Zarah Leader said, "...so bin und bleibe ich....."
    ...And looking at the truly impressive results of that decision, one can only endorse it with a hearty "Yes, Sir!"

Thank you, friend, you are a champ.

Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Authentic SS uniforms.Foetid and more foetid.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-27-2012 at 01:35 AM.

For those young collectors who write to me for help, please keep all my pictures as a partial reference in your own attempt to familiarize yourself with this stuff.

And among those 142 viewers of this thread as of today, those who are holding back from their treasure troves owe it to the younger cohort to shoulder some of the burden.

My thanks to my colleagues for their gentle and generous contribution.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-27-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5