Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

authentication of SS badge

Article about: Hi, I have been offered this badge, I know the pictures are not great but that's all I have. I am told it's genuine but wanted to check first. Thanks

Default authentication of SS badge

Hi, I have been offered this badge, I know the pictures are not great but that's all I have. I am told it's genuine but wanted to check first. Thanks

authentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement authentication of SS badge
    P
    Many

authentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeYour enclosure is junk. Sorry. Go to the cap badge part of this area and seek the real thing. These pictures are courtesy of fine collectors elsewhere.

authentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeauthentication of SS badgeor....

- - ------- - -

I am not an expert in these badges, but fate has tossed a couple my way. The badges devoid of caps are ex the Pepera collection, a leader in our field and a skilled collector and generous figure in the digital regalia firmament who has joined eternity. Also look on John Telesmanich's website, for he has there a fine archive of real items.

Hi, Thank you for you help. There are some crooks out there!

Quote by scottmadoo View Post
    Hi, Thank you for you help. There are some crooks out there!

What you don't say! As concerns SS cap badges, the crooks are especially bothersome and the persons who often proclaim expertise in these items are also little better.

We have a lot of real badges here, or pictures of real badges.

Mr. Carlsson is an expert, with a keen eye. Ask his opinion on such items.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=7117

I have a functional knowledge, but not much, really.

Use the Telesmanich website as a reference. Also use our examples as a reference.

Do not buy a badge based on an image alone.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-12-2015 at 10:02 PM.

Also use this resource. Our Adrian Stevenson is also an expert and, beyond it, a very fine person, indeed.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/

?

Good that you've checked here first!