Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Authenticity of SS M43

Article about: Need help on whether this cap is authentic or not. My biggest concern is the air hole. It only has one on each side, which I understand that some had in the later months of the war. Sorry th

No need to be sorry, just having a laugh mate! Welcome to the forum. You will get a much better response if you post your own thread. This should help with the pics:

New picture posting feature - How to guide !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authenticity of SS M43
    P
    Many

?

Thanks Chris... having a rough time navigating lol

?

Still unable to post... do I have to be a paid member? Still wont upload the pic... shows an exclamation point when the pic attempts upload

Quote by Rob001 View Post
    Still unable to post... do I have to be a paid member? Still wont upload the pic... shows an exclamation point when the pic attempts upload
    Certainly not mate. Are you sure they are valid file extensions: such as, bmp email gif jpeg jpg pdf? Down load any pic from the internet and try it - it should be the correct format. Then perhaps compare to your files.

?

Thanks for the reply Chris... yes it is a jpeg. It works for any other jpeg... Leave it with me, i'll figure it out

?

I'll try this...Authenticity of SS M43

?

So let me know what you guys think... as I said, it was picked up at an estate sale. Got it almost for free. Is it genuine?

I'm not really experienced enough to state my opinion mate (although it is obliviously different from the insignia on post #2). From constant observations it would appear one almost always gets what they pay for in this day and age, so when items are very cheap, one shouldn't hold out high hopes. You probably will battle to get a reply from the masters on this old thread. I strongly recommend hitting the top left green button on the main sub-forum page "start new thread".

?

That doesnt look good Sir. I compared with a photo of a original piece found in the database of this forum.
    I hope you didnt paid to much.

?

Thank you gents... no, paid no more than 10 dollars for it. Thanks everyone for your expertise on this piece

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2