Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Beaver bando-insignia of SS book? Still shipping?

Article about: Hello everyone, i have ordered a highly recommended book from this website......101st Airborne and related Books I have not received conformation of my order etc but PayPal have taken money.

?

Nathan, there is a book written and quite informative that is specifically on the LAH. "Uniforms, Organization and History of the LAH Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" by Stan Cook. You can find it on Amazon. I own this book and it's a good reference for the LAH if that's what you're looking for.

Prost! Duff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Beaver bando-insignia of SS book? Still shipping?
    P
    Many

Thank you duff i will have a look for that book.
    I am looking at some Earlt LAH SHOLDER BOARDS, and was wondering if people on here could tell me if i am paying too much?
    Thank you
    Nathan

?

Quote by Nathan8 View Post
    Thank you duff i will have a look for that book.
    I am looking at some Earlt LAH SHOLDER BOARDS, and was wondering if people on here could tell me if i am paying too much?
    Thank you
    Nathan
    Nathan,

1) I'm not sure what boards you're referring to as there is no photo. Please create a separate thread for this. 2) We will not necessarily be able to tell you if you're over paying. Please check the market for this. In the end, it's what a buyer is willing to pay. If you're paying $10K, you're over paying..... In addition, please be reminded you will be told this forum is not a price estimate service. Be aware before you post Sir... Good Luck!

No problem, was just asking if it would be ok to ask
    Thank you

I cannot find the book anywhere except for Amazon at a price of $1,632. Any links to sales of the volume anywhere would be appreciated. The last one sold on eBay just a few months ago for approx. $400. Thank you in advance.

?

I recently had to order the French edition second hand USD 150....silly prices for the English edition, but a nice book.

Yep, the only other current listing I can find is out of the UK at £495.00. Do you regret having gotten it in French (or do you speak French)?

?

I can speak French, but the book (for me) is mainly a reference of nice high quality detailed pictures.

Maybe I'll check that option out then. Thanks

Bought mine direct from Mark some years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2