Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Article about: I appreciate this thread as well, i have recently been attempting to track down some Totenkopf items and this well help me lots. I know about black-light but how do I tell with the burn test

?

I did not recognize this thread in the past now i learned a lot about bevo cuffs thanks to Ade

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake
    P
    Many

?

New in my collection an rare in full length post-December 1939 pattern cuff title. BeVo machine woven with ,, DER FUHRER" in Latin script in unissued condition.

Cheers,
    Ron

?

For someone just now getting into collecting cuff titles, this is invaluable info! Thank You!

?

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Thanks for the info mate¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ this is the best post¡¡¡¡ i will copy all your info If i understood good, this is a fake??

Yes , definitely fake .
    Apart from the tell-tale dotted line on the reverse , the " H " in Hohenstaufen never has a crossbar that is right middle in the center ( like shown above ) .
    It is always a little higher ( like shown below ) , this is true for all 3 variations that were made ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake   "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake  

Awesome thread, glad I had the chance to read it, as everyone else shared, invaluable information. A++

Ade,
    I thank you so much for your informative assessment of spotting the reproduction cuff titles. Absolutely valuable information!

Regards,

Joel

Time for me to jump on the bandwagon. Got these. They passed the Blsck light test. No glow. Didn't feel up to burning any of the threads. So I ask. Real or Fake?"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Quote by ryanking3525 View Post
    Time for me to jump on the bandwagon. Got these. They passed the Blsck light test. No glow. Didn't feel up to burning any of the threads. So I ask. Real or Fake?"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake
    Need pictures of the backs and post in a separate thread.

Hello again,

Condensed some of the vital information in this thread.

Can anyone please provide a list of all the known bevo produced titles?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake   "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake  

"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake   "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake  

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast