Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Article about: I appreciate this thread as well, i have recently been attempting to track down some Totenkopf items and this well help me lots. I know about black-light but how do I tell with the burn test

Back side photo. Real? *crossing fingers*"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake
    P
    Many

Just cut a thread off the back. It burned up. It didn't ball up. It just burned away....

Quote by ryanking3525 View Post
    Back side photo. Real? *crossing fingers*"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake
    Well , here you go - sorry that the news is bad .. >> https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...band-505326-2/

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    Well , here you go - sorry that the news is bad .. >> https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...band-505326-2/
    Total bust on my end.

LUCKILY. I got these in a combined lot with additional items. So not a TOTAL bust...but still sad none the less. I learned something!

Glad these photos could be added to this thread to show additional examples of fakes out there. Ill try to unload these to a reenactor group out there.

I've learned a lot from this thread. Cufftitles are prob. the most common thing I run into in shops/shows/etc. Still wouldn't be 100% ready to make a buy, but all this info will be great practice to apply!

Hello all! I am new to this website and have read the entire string to this forum. I feel I have learned much from your experience and I appreciate your time in sharing your knowledge. That being said, I am hopeful someone can share your wisdom with these photos. They are not the best, but it is all i have at the moment (I do not have them in hand). After reading all these inputs, i feel that these may be fakes, but I am not 100% sure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake   "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake  

The embroidered items (my metier) are indeed fake. We have many real ones to see here...

Thank you Friedrich-Berthold for taking the time to respond. I appreciate your assesment.
    I do have one more that I am wondering about.

Also, if you can tell me if this is an officer's or enlisted's cuff title.

Thank you, all, again. I very much appreciate this forum!
    "BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

You are welcome. The second I like. The hand done LAH is both for enlisted and leaders, as the SSVT had alue badges from 1934 onwards. The field uniform ca. 193X then had the silken Stickerei and so on. I will send it to the master. He will answer you.

Here are some LAH Streifen in situ."BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

credit: Shea

Here is a book to learn from, it is based on the Rudolf collection in Germany, whereas we rely on Delich."BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast