Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

BeVo Waffen SS sleeve eagle

Article about: Hello can you give me,please,yours opinions about this eagle? good one or fake? thanks!

Oh, and if it helps time frame wise, I purchased this sleeve eagle around 1988 at a gun show in Sacramento, CA at the Cal Expo. I was in the California Historical Group at the time and even my unit commander of the 9th Hohenstaufen who has an extensive Third Reich collection could not be certain whether it was an original made by an unknown source or a fake. It only set me back $30. Still planning on attempting to upload a photo of it. And I want to thank you all for adding me to your group and for the help on this matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BeVo Waffen SS sleeve eagle
    P
    Many

I have purchased this group junk (at about 15usd equivalent,so as fakes-reproductions) at the end of 80s from a (well know) repro’s dealer at the Flea Market in Paris. Of course I don’t know the author or the manifacturer.
    Have seen also the same sleeveeagle in Italy (Novegro militaria) proposed as repro.
    The cloth- materials and the wires of all these items are far away from originals....IMO.

I suppose the dealer was HSC...They sold many many fakes.
    Since 5 years, they have a site in France and the boss is selling houses in the south of France.

Quote by Hsturmfhgeorg View Post
    I have purchased this group junk (at about 15usd equivalent,so as fakes-reproductions) at the end of 80s from a (well know) repro’s dealer at the Flea Market in Paris. Of course I don’t know the author or the manifacturer.
    Have seen also the same sleeveeagle in Italy (Novegro militaria) proposed as repro.
    The cloth- materials and the wires of all these items are far away from originals....IMO.

Thanks again, Hsturmfhgeorg. I agree that the materials used in the sleeve eagle are nothing like an original. Thanks again.

It is a pleasure, Been Baggin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4