MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

birdie on a M37 cap, for opinion.

Article about: Dear Friends, Your opinion- this is a good bird? in my opinion- it is textbook eagle. but I need opinion of more competent Colleagues in this question. Many thanks for your Attention to my t

birdie on a M37 cap, for opinion.
    Quote by Dimas View Post
    Many Thanks FB, for kind words. We are all to keep informed the world with such information. The post USSR area lost this info for at least prior the internet gate open. Circa , mid of 1990's, no collecting and historical info about Third Reich has been available. I've try to do the best- there a thousands of men wanting ro get a true info on the East
    I am very open to Russians and all ex USSR types in their rich and colorful variety to see our things, especially my things.
    Such constitutes no endorsement of certain aspects of contemporary politics, which I will leave aside, but the historical interests of such persons is a keen interest of mine.
    A very good friend of mine, born in 1986, in Volgograd, is a fanatic war museum visitor, even though she looks like a fashion model. There is no contradiction there, of course. She is just a very good friend of mine whose passion for all of this is very present in my own life and a subject of some joy to me.
    I do not want young Nazis to use this stuff, though. I am pretty adamant about that.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement birdie on a M37 cap, for opinion.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Mr. Regen now that you have become acquainted with our esteemed member F-B who has helped you with your "birdie" please go to your frontovik.org site and at least give credit to him for the images of his collection.
    ?????? ? ???? ? ??????? ??.SS cap eagles and skulls
    oh, yes - I apologize Friends.
    I will correct this moment.
    that thread was created not by me. I will point to this moderator to his mistake.
    Colleagues, once again Thanks for your Help.
    450 euros thrown out in a garbage can, become for me a good lesson))))
    Cheers, Re.
    Best Regards, Regen.
    frontovik.org

?

mr.Berthold,
    I deeply Respect you as one of the Best experts in the field of our general hobbies. to me your opinion is interesting and important.
    Thank you for Help.
    Best Regards, Wladimir.
    Best Regards, Regen.
    frontovik.org

Quote by Regen View Post
    mr.Berthold,
    I deeply Respect you as one of the Best experts in the field of our general hobbies. to me your opinion is interesting and important.
    Thank you for Help.
    Best Regards, Wladimir.
    Thanks. Good luck with your collecting. I appreciate the kind words.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4