Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Black Cap

Article about: Hello, I would kindly ask for opinions about this black cap. Best Regards Martin

?

I wish the forgers could be rounded up and prosecuted. For me I buy all the books and use the forum, I don't make many shows and don't get the hands on experience that I need. I do have several dealer that I trust and consider friends that help me when they can but it is quite frustrating because I am here to learn as much as possible and the crooks prevent me from acquiring all the knowledge that I seek... I would like to take this time to that all of the pro's on the forum that do share their knowledge at least as much as they can without helping the low lifes improving their criminal enterprise...

Hummel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Cap
    P
    Many

?

This is a very interesting cap that shows a certain level of knowledge that fakers of the past didn't seem to have. It may very well be two caps as the highly esteemed F-B has said. The top and front look very nice and the insignia looks okay too from the photo. The size of the sweat diamond and even the color of the orange lining are not quite right to my eyes. There are a few other obvious additions that don't fit either.

Thank you F-B for your continued stance against the nincompoops of the net. Here is a pleasing image to brighten your outlook.

Black Cap

Thank you colleague. All the best to you, FB
    PS One of these women is the spitting image of my dear wife, but without the SS runes, of course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3