Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.

Article about: A new acquisition. It is an un RZM cap, a non RZM marked cap, but not a pre RZM cap. Peter Jenkins found it in the middle of the last decade and its was orphaned, but no longer. It has a nic

Default Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.

Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.A new acquisition. Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.

It is an un RZM cap, a non RZM marked cap, but not a pre RZM cap.

Peter Jenkins found it in the middle of the last decade and its was orphaned, but no longer. It has a nice patina. Time has left its mark, but not to excess.

PS the origins of the RZM in its proto form are in the year 1 9 2 8.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-06-2012 at 11:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.

Congrats.
    Another fantastic find for your amazing collection.

A very handsome cap and a great addition to your collection. Bravo!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Scout View Post
    Congrats.
    Another fantastic find for your amazing collection.
    Thanks for the kind comment.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    A very handsome cap and a great addition to your collection. Bravo!

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you, Adrian, and your site is its digital home. Ben VK alerted me to its sale, and I recalled it when P Jenkins sold it ca. 2006 or so. It is odd the circulations of these things. And were I an able Fotograf, which I am not, I could do its "scull" justice, because it is a nicely made one with patina. This kind of cap is likely before the RFSS Beschaffungsamt SS regulations that standardized such caps in the course of 1934, or who really knows?
    The melton cloth, i.e. Tuch, is of a wonderful grade.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.Black cap, Husaren Totenschaedel.

?

Nice find FB.

?

Another foetid woolen for the shelf FB, but a great looking one, and a good spot by Ben

Quote by davejb View Post
    Another foetid woolen for the shelf FB, but a great looking one, and a good spot by Ben
    Thank you, in turn. Foetid, and more so. The cap is in surprisingly good shape, even with wear. Thanks to Ben for his kind aid.

A wonderful home for a wonderful piece!

?

Very nice cap...!

Pat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast