Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Article about: black hats...

Default Re: Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.black hats...
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-14-2013 at 04:36 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

So many goodies . Thanks a lot for posting all those lovely caps FB ! It´s always a pleasure to view your threads . But I will have to keep a bucket underneath my mouth for all the drool...

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    So many goodies . Thanks a lot for posting all those lovely caps FB ! It´s always a pleasure to view your threads . But I will have to keep a bucket underneath my mouth for all the drool...
    Donnerwetter. All the best to you and happy viewing with as little sensible drool as possible.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-13-2013 at 08:48 PM.

?

Thanks for your expert appraaisal and recommendation of the Cap FB , hopefully someone here will have the where with all to be able to add it to their collection !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Thanks for your expert appraaisal and recommendation of the Cap FB , hopefully someone here will have the where with all to be able to add it to their collection !!
    Thanks, dear colleague. This man is a friend of mine, and since I get weekly requests to buy my things, I thought this addition might have some merit. The man is selling out his stuff altogether.

?

Very interesting and attractive cap. If only I had that money knocking about I would be all over it.

I do hope someone here manages to get this hat for their collection. It's not often you find these caps for sale outside a dealers website.

Cheers, Pat

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Very interesting and attractive cap. If only I had that money knocking about I would be all over it.

I do hope someone here manages to get this hat for their collection. It's not often you find these caps for sale outside a dealers website.

Cheers, Pat
    Yours is just around the corner, Patrick, but first you must go to Germany and study the language and the history on the spot.

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Thanks for your thanks. I normally do not become so commercial, but persons are constantly asking to buy things, and here is a chance of merit.
    Mr. Sayle F is the world's greatest SS ferret, with a keen eye for the telling details that I cannot even see with a microscope.
    In the decade and more I have known him, he has built a world renowned collection often from the most obscure sources.
    He has ten times my energy and twenty times my patience with the struggles to secure such material.
    He wanted me to buy the cap, but I am in bustitude and already spent a great deal of money with him.

?

No pressure then Pat!

I am remorseless, as you know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast