Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Article about: black hats...

Default Re: Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Greetings. Thanks for pointing this out F.B., and adding some expert context. If I had not just made a down payment on my first black visor, I dare say I would be the proud new owner. As they say in comedy... "timing is everything". I have had nothing but 100% satisfaction from my previous purchases from members. I especially love a curious piece with an air of individual flair. Regards, Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.
    Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Greetings. Thanks for pointing this out F.B., and adding some expert context. If I had not just made a down payment on my first black visor, I dare say I would be the proud new owner. As they say in comedy... "timing is everything". I have had nothing but 100% satisfaction from my previous purchases from members. I especially love a curious piece with an air of individual flair. Regards, Paul
    I am sure you can dig deeper into your pockets, for such opportunities as this are few and far between. One is not a true collector without being deeply in hock and robbing Peter to pay Paul and such....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-14-2013 at 05:43 PM.

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Besides, one cap by itself becomes forlorn and bereft, so you have to make piles of them on spiritual and aesthetic grounds.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-15-2013 at 04:29 AM.

cheap skate, I meant....

Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Some other items connected with the Sayle F collection. You can see the quality of his holdings.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.Black cap of note on the classified from a very fine collector, Sayle F.

I am sure you can dig deeper into your pockets, for such opportunities as this are few and far between. One is not a true collector without being deeply in hock and robbing Peter to pay Paul and such....
    Unfortunately I give in too easily to temptation and by that yardstick, I am a true collector. I just need to rearrange the collection. Liquidate then consolidate. Regards Paul
    Last edited by backtothefront; 02-16-2013 at 12:57 PM.

I have sighted numerous examples of traced heritage where the owner rose through the ranks and upgraded his cap simply with the replacement of chin-straps. Being an ex-serviceman, it is perhaps surprising to some how personal your cap becomes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3