Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Black officer cap opinions needed please...

Article about: Hello SS visors experts, Thoughts will be welcome about this one please like some points... interesting cap... let me know your opinions about it... Thank you. Pascal

Default Black officer cap opinions needed please...

Hello SS visors experts,

Thoughts will be welcome about this one please

like some points...

interesting cap...

let me know your opinions about it...

Thank you.

Pascal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black officer cap opinions needed please...   Black officer cap opinions needed please...  

Black officer cap opinions needed please...   Black officer cap opinions needed please...  

Black officer cap opinions needed please...   Black officer cap opinions needed please...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black officer cap opinions needed please...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black officer cap opinions needed please...

We can tell you more if you unfold the RZM tag to see its totality. Also, the reverse of the Hakenkreuz Kokarde would help, too, but that is too much to ask.

Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...I like these better, but that is me....Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please... Photos here courtesy of Mr. d'Alquen and Peter Jenkins, and Bill Shea, actually. Danke. And one I actually made....go figure.
    Attached Images Attached Images Black officer cap opinions needed please... 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-26-2012 at 02:18 AM.

The other way to compare is the physical juxtaposition of your Exponat with a real one, as concerns the textile, which is always pretty distinct with these, as well as the color of the piping.
    I would not want a cap with blue white piping......

The piping generally bears witness to the passage of the decades, even when the cap is in the best state of preservation.

With the above, I am sharing precious insights, which I shall not do with other tell tale ways to determine a cap made ca. 1934/5. If the cap betrays none of these traits, then it is a cunning fake, the product of our work on these sites.

But all of this shadow boxing without a physical examination and comparison....

as you yourself well know.

Black officer cap opinions needed please...Also, there is this piece of note which one has to take into consideration.....the circular of early to mid 1934, which did or did not introduce the RFSS tag regime.Black officer cap opinions needed please...

?

Another such tag only in an erdgrau uniform currently in a European auction.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black officer cap opinions needed please...  

Black officer cap opinions needed please...Such tags as this were introduced at the end of 1934, but the RFSS tag may have emerged earlier. According to Saris, the stamp on the peak was introduced in 1935, which is more or less borne out by my own experience.Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-26-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...In any case, the images enclosed here from the banks of the Rhine at the beginning of this file are, as Messr. Bernhard suggests, filled with promise and peril. However, no one should buy this cap based on these images alone, without more pictures and without an examination.

Or, you can ignore what we write, and believe whatever pleases, and fulfill the cheshire cat smile of the dead man.

Quote by Tricot View Post
    Another such tag only in an erdgrau uniform currently in a European auction.
    Thank you.

Thanks a lot for reply FB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast