Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Black officer cap opinions needed please...

Article about: Hello SS visors experts, Thoughts will be welcome about this one please like some points... interesting cap... let me know your opinions about it... Thank you. Pascal

Default Re: Black officer cap opinions needed please...

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post
    a pic of the complet tag only to add this info
    Do let me say that your doubts about this cap are more or less warranted, and I shall leave the issue at that. Of course, a real, definitive and complete answer is only possible through a physical examination, which seems impossible here, so damit basta.

Thanks for the further picture. I would also suggest that this image is proof of my contention that our work here is of great benefit to the fakers. This clinches it for me, you know.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-28-2012 at 07:32 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black officer cap opinions needed please...
    P
    Many

Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...I think I know where this came from, and the source is a bad one. There is apparently another early cap on said site that is made from a real cap, i.e. the guts of a real cap, and a fake exterior with well made fake tags.....all crafted with our aid.....wie schoen.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Black officer cap opinions needed please...I think I know where this came from, and the source is a bad one. There is apparently another early cap on said site that is made from a real cap, i.e. the guts of a real cap, and a fake exterior with well made fake tags.....all crafted with our aid.....wie schoen.
    Der Feind hört uns.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Der Feind hört uns.
    Psst! Feind hoert mit!

All too droll. Larceny and foetid woolens as far as the eye can see, mixed together with horrid fake aluminum thingies. However, for the analytical collector, these things are no real obstacle. They are a trap for the reckless and the uninformed. Also a delusion for those entranced with these pictures and who grossly overestimate their strategic importance.

The sophisticated fake of today remains marked by flaws, which an alert and careful person can extract. Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...Black officer cap opinions needed please...
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-28-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3