Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

black officer's cap, ex Pepera.

Article about: This cap for sale on a leading site is ex the Pepera collection. It is an August Mueller officer's cap ca. 1938 or so.

Here's another example being sold on a dealers site I very much trust from a noteworthy collection. It too appears to lack the patina the August Mueller example displays.
    black officer's cap, ex Pepera.
    Again, I'm only trying to learn something here and am not suggesting anything. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black officer's cap, ex Pepera.
    P
    Many

The sweat shield was made neither of plastic nor of rubber. It was made of the same material as movie film of the era. It biodegrades and falls apart. Or it blows up....

Nitrocellulose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

black officer's cap, ex Pepera.You can see here where some skeptical person mutilated the sweat shield of my new cap to blow up the offending piece...it was not I....

The Graz hat is via Jenkins and other very august and senior persons, and is beyond doubt.

black officer's cap, ex Pepera.A not untypical Wagner cap of the 1938-9 epoch, when the SS grew rapidly.....note cello rhombus.

- - ------- - -

This is not mine....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-29-2014 at 03:44 AM.

black officer's cap, ex Pepera.black officer's cap, ex Pepera.black officer's cap, ex Pepera.Also for sale via Jenkins, a Mueller cap without the cello rhombus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2