Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

black peaked caps.

Article about: as noted.

black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.The social and cultural history of uniforms was a subject of intense inquiry in the 1930s, and the UM carried reports on the meetings of the society for the study
    of military regalia. I have some of these publications from the 1950s onward.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black peaked caps.
    P
    Many

In the years of the III. Reich, Uniformenmarkt was one of the leading periodicals intended for the uniform industry and trade. It exists as a CD and can be easily acquired in various sources.

I have extracted many articles and such and used them here. Wim Saris has far greater resources, to be sure, and he shares them with us to the benefit of all.

I learned a great deal from this source, especially because it contains far richer, complete detail versus most of the secondary works in English.

Wim Saris' books are a notable exception, of course.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-20-2016 at 01:35 AM.

black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.oddities in the "textbook" that is no text book at all.

black peaked caps.black peaked caps.black peaked caps.One more picture for the "textbook" that is not at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3