Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black SD uniform.

Article about: Do share with us what you have found. We are always eager to see more, of course, and some of it I even buy, imagine.

?

Default Black SD uniform.

Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.

Hello guys, is this a genuine uniform and is 3375$ a good price for it?

Kris.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SD uniform.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black SD uniform.

Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.A Kostumfundus Breuer fake from former times. Made of a BGS tunic. Please read carefully what we write here. You will save much money.

For my expert opinion I wish at least a dinner in Bruxelles in the Taverne du Passage or something like it, but my doctor does not want me to have so much meat anymore. I may have misspelled that one. Or dinner at the Hotel Metropole, it is also very nice.

My wife knows Antwerp, I do not, though. Then a tapestry of some kind...... a real black SD uniform would cost well in excess of fifteen thousand dollars. The last one I saw for sale cost twenty eight thousand dollars.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-15-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Black SD uniform.The man is immortal in an odd sort of way. He equipped many fine German films of the 1950s and 1960s with real material, but was also a notorious purveyor of fakes in an innocent time which I well recall. I was stuck with one of these uniforms in 1968 for the price of 300 dollars......stuck. I do not even know what I did with it, though I sold it.......a long time ago.

?

Well, when you visit Antwerp, feel free to contact me. :-)

About the uniform, I tought so allready. Price was to low, but off course way to high for a fake uniform!!!
    Damn fakers!!!

Thx,

Kris.

As "FB" says take note of old threads, such as this:

SD uniform black before the war?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Krikke1980 View Post
    Well, when you visit Antwerp, feel free to contact me. :-)

About the uniform, I tought so allready. Price was to low, but off course way to high for a fake uniform!!!
    Damn fakers!!!

Thx,

Kris.
    If you send me a note, I will tell you where you have a chance of finding such a thing. There are a small handful of sources, and the bulk of what flickers out there is total crap.

Sorry. My trip to Belgium was in the offing, but is now delayed.

Maybe there are not so many real black SS uniforms left in existence? It is akin to the search for life on other planets. Or, those who have real objects simply do not share them here or much of anywhere.

Maybe.....?Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.

?

No, they are existen and not too hard to find if you seriously want to buy, you know how to search the internet- you have friends in the collecting interests. At the moment I know at least 5-6 tunics at your choise available in the market. Normally we discover examples which was sold for 300-800 USD and trying to authenticate them.
    I've bought approx a half year ago black RZM Mantel, it was not a cheap, but IMO is a twicely rare than a tunics. Every year I have approx 2-3 tunics, even nowadays is a very good time- a lot of stuff is floated due the crisis, a lot of families selling the vet bringbacks and collections
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast