Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black SD uniform.

Article about: Do share with us what you have found. We are always eager to see more, of course, and some of it I even buy, imagine.

Default Re: Black SD uniform.

Do share with us what you have found. We are always eager to see more, of course, and some of it I even buy, imagine.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SD uniform.
    P
    Many

Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.Black SD uniform.here is something that appeared on the insane collector site. It is someone's pride and joy.

My post of this purported SSTV uniform constitutes no endorsement of same.

I must agree with our esteemed resident expert of black "fetid woolens." The name Breur brings back bad memories for me as a fellow sold me a fake Heer general officer uniform and visor cap in the late 1960's At the time, an Ohio collector had access to a list of home addresses of former high ranking military people and diplomats, He was bringing back unbelievable finds of which I obtained quite a few. The fellow who sold me the fake outfit for $300 told me he had picked it up from this collector/dealer. That was about the right price for a genuine piece in those days When I opened the box, I knew immediately that the whole thing was a Breur fake. I returned it and he had it sent back so it cost me extra for the postage. I did have satisfaction when I ran in to the seller at the next OVMS Show. I did not get a refund but certainly got some satisfaction in the parking lot. This guy disappeared qucky from the collector scene.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I must agree with our esteemed resident expert of black "fetid woolens." The name Breur brings back bad memories for me as a fellow sold me a fake Heer general officer uniform and visor cap in the late 1960's At the time, an Ohio collector had access to a list of home addresses of former high ranking military people and diplomats, He was bringing back unbelievable finds of which I obtained quite a few. The fellow who sold me the fake outfit for $300 told me he had picked it up from this collector/dealer. That was about the right price for a genuine piece in those days When I opened the box, I knew immediately that the whole thing was a Breur fake. I returned it and he had it sent back so it cost me extra for the postage. I did have satisfaction when I ran in to the seller at the next OVMS Show. I did not get a refund but certainly got some satisfaction in the parking lot. This guy disappeared qucky from the collector scene.

A simpler world, but one fraught with perils, too. Breuer played a role in making us all more focused collectors, obviously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2