Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)

Article about: This nice piece has apparently traded hands recently and is now on its way to or now resides within a collection in South America. We congratulate the new owner and acknowledge his fine tast

I think it is Walchhofer, in fact. With two "h's" but that's me.
    On the other hand, the "researchers" in the USA are very iffy in their skill.
    I have seen them make some incredible errors, and not just once.

The name is not Wallhofer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)
    P
    Many

There are today a lot of Walchhofers in the environs of Radstadt.

walchhofer in St. Johann, Pongau im Telefonbuch finden - HEROLD.at

I would not confront any of these people with your black coat. It is not good manners, considering how strict the Republic of Austria is about such things.

Also, in writing this, I do not invite wisea$$ comments from Holocaust deniers and other push the envelope neo Nazis, pp.

My point is that this name is common in the area where this SS unit was once based.

Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Foetid woolens.

?

Mr F-B
    You are absolutely right,it would be not polite at all to confront anyone with this subject.Not my intention,by all means!
    Thanks a lot for your help researching this name in Radstadt.I am very impressed.
    Lets see what comes to light with this.I haven´t received any answers yet.
    Best Regards
    Jose

Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)Black Service Tunic for Foot Regiment 87 (Innsbruck)
    Quote by jose View Post
    Mr F-B
    You are absolutely right,it would be not polite at all to confront anyone with this subject.Not my intention,by all means!
    Thanks a lot for your help researching this name in Radstadt.I am very impressed.
    Lets see what comes to light with this.I haven´t received any answers yet.
    Best Regards
    Jose
    Dear Sir, thanks. Good luck. My point is that this issue is very sensitive in Austria, and if you approach a stranger about it, you will not likely get what you seek.
    My other point is to do due diligence about some of the "researchers" who sell their services. Some of their work is sub par and that is a shame, really.
    You have a nice piece, which is either intact or made up of original parts. I have seen so much disassembled black SS material in my time that your
    goal should be to secure as much authentic material as it can be. You have a real tunic, which sets you apart from 99.5% of others who: a.) have never handled any authentic SS regalia,
    or b.) have ever owned such an item at all, even for a short time. Good luck and do seek your needs with us and not on the other junk heap site. You won't find what
    you need there.

?

Hello,
    Still waiting for the research results Mr Mike is performing.He mentioned in his last email that he found two possible men,but still have to look at NARA arquives...One of them is from Radstadt.
    Remembering what Mr F-B once said concerning still living in Radstadt relatives of this man,should I post here the research results?
    Cheers from Brazil
    Best
    Jose

No, I would not. Or, I would sanitize it. What if the research is wrong? Be polite and careful. It is very explosive and you should
    be very careful.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-21-2016 at 05:28 AM.

?

I don´t know if there is something wrong with the research,it is not finished yet,as I mentioned.

?

Mr F-B
    You are absolutely right, as usual.
    This is indeed explosive and depending on what comes to light I will certainly not post here, or anywhere else.
    Jose

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast