Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.

Article about: Simply beautiful materials in this example. The wool looks superb! I wish that I had this example in my collection as well. CMH

?

Default Re: Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.

Simply beautiful materials in this example. The wool looks superb! I wish that I had this example in my collection as well.

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.
    P
    Many

?

Wonderful cap. A pity about the insignia though.

Cheers, Patrick

?

Here's a nice circa 1936 Adolf Ernst of Hannover black cap that's currently for sale. I like this one more than most because it was obviously worn but is still in nice shape.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.   Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.  

Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.   Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.  

Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.   Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Here's a nice circa 1936 Adolf Ernst of Hannover black cap that's currently for sale. I like this one more than most because it was obviously worn but is still in nice shape.
    How true. A fine piece. Of the era 1936 or so. With character and patina.

- - Updated - -

Quote by BenVK View Post
    A superb original unlike this one so proudly thrust upon us via the internet recently.
    I'm very curious about this website actualy because obviously they claim without actualy saying so that everything shown is original.

German Waffen-SS NCO's Crusher Visor Cap
    Ben, you might make a separate post on this item and the Wilson Center thing. I will leave to others any commentary on this field cap. The website is linked to the owners of the collection or collections illustrated in a recent Schiffer book on exotic III. Reich head wear, I believe.

?

I've edited my post as not to distract from these nice black hats..

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I've edited my post as not to distract from these nice black hats..
    Ben, I opened a thread about the Wilson Center website elsewhere in your realm, and perhaps you can offer you ideas there.

- - Updated - -

Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.The term Sonderanfertigung is mentioned here. The item before us here is Nr. 714.

?

If anyone is interested in the cap I posted, I think $5000 or a bit less would secure it. PM me and I shall pass on the sellers details.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    If anyone is interested in the cap I posted, I think $5000 or a bit less would secure it. PM me and I shall pass on the sellers details.
    A handsome piece.

Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.Black Sonderanfertigung cap from the mad house site.
    Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Outstanding cap, the gloss peak is mesmirizing.
    I share your sentiment and have long been entranced by lacquered vulcan fiber as well as patent leather a la mode de Pickelhaube!

Donnerwetter, this post here has drawn a wide readership.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-10-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2