Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Black SS caps and Dienstroecke

Article about: Since things are quiet, some images to bore and or enliven others for a moment.

Default Black SS caps and Dienstroecke

Since things are quiet, some images to bore and or to enliven others for a moment. Black SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and Dienstroecke
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-31-2016 at 05:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS caps and Dienstroecke
    P
    Many

?

Thank you, FB. The posting of authentic material will, ideally, prompt others to do the same and hopefully be accompanied by some discussion of interest.

Thank You FB, I never tire of seeing images of your incredible collection, [although, I think it is a bit beyond a "collection"].
    Thank you for sharing your time and knowledge in experience. Weather you are aware or not, you have saved me, personally, time, money, and hardship, and helped not only myself, but Im sure many others. You are a true asset to the community here.
    Thanks again. K.

Black SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeWhy, thank you, Kevin. This is hardly my whole collection, truth be told. I should make some more pictures, but I am too busy complying with compliance.

My best to you and much good fortune to you.

your posts are never boring F-B.

Black SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and DienstroeckeBlack SS caps and Dienstroecke
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    your posts are never boring F-B.
    Sir, life is too short for ennui, and our world far too rich for us to be damned to the same bloody thing, over and over again.

I have posted these images thousands of times, but my goal has been reached, for the images of authentic material have spread out like algae on stale waters.

What does bore me are the endless ego fights and ever more brutal digital exchanges, such as we have recently suffered here and which required a number of people to work very hard to uphold the standard.

Thanks be to our gentle and wise moderators and all the fine, good humored and otherwise upright membership, who enjoy good company and the chance to learn.

The opposite of such persons are the too many enraged, narcissistic brutes, whose posts are but a prelude to actual violence.

Pfui Teufel to them. At some point they must go somewhere else or comply with the spirit and rules of this place.

In the meantime, happy foetid woolens.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-01-2016 at 02:29 AM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast