Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

black SS caps in the firmament

Article about: The Mona Lisa smile of the racial elite.

Default Re: black SS caps in the firmament

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    You are quite lucky you get to study what you love. My destiny was chosen for me even before my birth. In fact, bussiness is my life, always has been. My father is one of those guys who invest your money, and now I must take over his books. This has been his goal since he knew my mother was having a boy. What I'd do to just be able to follow my passion, but I guess this world doesn't work that way. I wish you the best in your studies, you will always have a career, not a job.
    I am in the same situation with an anthropology career vs. the family business. We're definitely lucky to have this kind of dilemma, though, as opposed to the millions in the world who die every day of disease and starvation. It's just a very, very tough choice.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS caps in the firmament
    P
    Many

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I am in the same situation with an anthropology career vs. the family business. We're definitely lucky to have this kind of dilemma, though, as opposed to the millions in the world who die every day of disease and starvation. It's just a very, very tough choice.
    Agreed, and I do my very best to give back as much as possible, I truely do.

I do not envy the young cohort with careers in the year 2013 in the US. I started out in the oil shock recession/stagflation of the early 1970s, but my choice of higher education was still in the 1960s, when such a thing was generally held to make sense amid the boom in universities in my state in the post war era. Today, however, with universities under the gun from the market fundamentalists and the urge to rationalize it all into an on line children's entertainment or a million man multiple choice test, I am glad I am at the end of things. I do a lot professionally to encourage young people to carry on, as others did for me, but the parameters are problematic. Better go be a professor in China or India, I think.

My best wishes to you all and my thanks for your honest exchange about these fateful and vital choices.
    The world cannot become the play thing of stupid people any more than it has, or we are doomed.

black SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentThis is a black SS cap.

?

I've tried to study the handwerk crafts of the period and practice the arts in such a way that the artisans of the period would be proud of my efforts but recently discovered images show that I just don't have what it takes!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS caps in the firmament   black SS caps in the firmament  

Attached Images Attached Images black SS caps in the firmament 

?

Ben,

Are they all yours?

Very nice images, Ben. You have talent in so many aspects of life, not just cap theology.

?

I wish, this walking carpet is mine and I love her dearly,,,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS caps in the firmament  

black SS caps in the firmament... animals are preferable to caps and to confusion about caps among adults.
    ...animals are also preferable to "crimped prongs" and such things that make barely sane people quite mad.

?

Ben, she is a pretty cat. They have a way of finding their place in our hearts. I would prefer our darling over any piece of TR memorabilia.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast