Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

black SS caps in the firmament

Article about: The Mona Lisa smile of the racial elite.

?

Default Re: black SS caps in the firmament

I surely don't wish to disappoint my fans so I will be conducting a coast to coast US stadium tour next year.
    I'll be sewing all your favorites stitches, tack, running, blanket and cross etc.
    What's more, I've now got a sexy bunch of Singer gals and their Singer machines ready to display their techniques.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS caps in the firmament   black SS caps in the firmament  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS caps in the firmament
    P
    Many

?

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    We'll leave it at that, and defer to the further excitement of the black SS cap being shared here . . .
    And I do find this observation rather exciting but then I am a nerd.

I was looking again at this tremendous example of the leather peaked black cap FB posted and noticed a detail that I had seen before on SS Alter Art Feldmuetze hats but which rarely is seen on Heer examples.

I wonder if you guys have noticed the same?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS caps in the firmament   black SS caps in the firmament  

black SS caps in the firmament   black SS caps in the firmament  

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I surely don't wish to disappoint my fans so I will be conducting a coast to coast US stadium tour next year.
    I'll be sewing all your favorites stitches, tack, running, blanket and cross etc.
    What's more, I've now got a sexy bunch of Singer gals and their Singer machines ready to display their techniques.

Will there also be a combination of young Veronica Foster look-a-likes and BREN guns on the 'Ben Tour 2013'?

If so, count me in!

black SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentBen's arrival in the U.S. will be akin to that of the Beatles in 1964, I am sure.

The leather peaks on many SS caps have the raised part on the front of the peak.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The leather peaks on many SS caps have the raised part on the front of the peak.
    FB is sharp as a sharp knife that's been sharpened by the Royal College of Sharpness.

black SS caps in the firmament
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    FB is sharp as a sharp knife that's been sharpened by the Royal College of Sharpness.

Thank you, Ben, but the march of years has dulled my nervous system with all sorts of carnage.
    However, I do own several SS caps with leather peaks, and many of them do have this raised piece on the front, but some do not.....
    viz:

this onblack SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentas contrasted to these items here.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-22-2013 at 12:40 AM.

black SS caps in the firmamentblack SS caps in the firmamentThanks to Mr. d'Alquen for this image of this cap, which made a detour into my collection, where it is cherished and cared for.

?

Quote by Scout View Post

Will there also be a combination of young Veronica Foster look-a-likes and BREN guns on the 'Ben Tour 2013'?
    I'm afraid not, I've given up smoking..
    Plus I only have eyes for blonds!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS caps in the firmament  

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    black SS caps in the firmamentThanks to Mr. d'Alquen for this image of this cap, which made a detour into my collection, where it is cherished and cared for.
    I've only dabbled in the black stuff so far with a casual interest but I truly would like to own this example. It's wonderful.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast