Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Black SS Mantel on dealers site

Article about: Greetings. This item looks as good as it gets and I just wanted to bring it to members attention rather than spruik for the dealer (Hanners Reich). My only concern would be whether the insig

Black SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers sitefoetid and insane.

It is as good old Dante Aligheri said: abandon all hope ye who enters here.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS Mantel on dealers site
    P
    Many

Black SS Mantel on dealers siteConsult chart as guide.

Black SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteNotice odd grin on these unlovely faces.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Black SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers sitefoetid and insane.

It is as good old Dante Aligheri said: abandon all hope ye who enters here.....
    And I see the kindness of fellow collectors in offering their knowledge and guidance as assuming the role of Vrigil. Without their "light and honor of all other poets," newcomers could surely abandon all hope.

Thank you, colleague. I am happy to oblige, but sometimes I cannot figure out the level to which I have fallen....

- - Updated - -

Jhnen alles Gute dabei!

?

Thank you, colleague. I am happy to oblige, but sometimes I cannot figure out the level to which I have fallen....

- - Updated - -

Jhnen alles Gute dabei!
    Dear Friend, I ask myself which level I have landed on every day.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    And I see the kindness of fellow collectors in offering their knowledge and guidance as assuming the role of Vrigil. Without their "light and honor of all other poets," newcomers could surely abandon all hope.
    Well said.

?

Black SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteNotice odd grin on these unlovely faces.
    To quote F-B
    "The Mona Lisa smile of the racial elite." A statement I remember each time I see one of these smiling faces. The LAH Rock that F-B owns is one of my all time favorites. Thanks F-B for all of the sharing. Thanks also to Mr. Coleman for sharing his years of experience.
    Black SS Mantel on dealers site

?

To add to the thread... There is a LAH Mantel for sale on another dealers site :
    ALLGEMEINE-SS TUNICS | UNIFORMS|ULRIC OF ENGLAND|FINE MILITARIA|FOUNDED 1976

The pictures aren't the best though.

Quote by mgalat View Post
    To add to the thread... There is a LAH Mantel for sale on another dealers site :
    ALLGEMEINE-SS TUNICS | UNIFORMS|ULRIC OF ENGLAND|FINE MILITARIA|FOUNDED 1976

The pictures aren't the best though.
    I requested for further images to be sent to me from the seller, an received a reply stating that they can be found within the publication 'Inside The Allgemeine-SS'. No problem there other than I can not upload them to this forum.
    He also provided me with a asking price, which is quite shocking at the amount of $30,101usd. Although I consider the above mantel in the link more valuable than the originally posted example for multiple reasons, I still feel that it, too, is well overpriced.
    I guess we collectors aren't the only ones losing their minds.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast