Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Black SS Mantel on dealers site

Article about: Greetings. This item looks as good as it gets and I just wanted to bring it to members attention rather than spruik for the dealer (Hanners Reich). My only concern would be whether the insig

Black SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteImagine. Said hat and another in the Hayes book now live elsewhere.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-21-2013 at 07:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS Mantel on dealers site
    P
    Many

?

Returning to the topic of Mantels, I'm convinced that we are seeing coloured piping here. The first images could have been a trick of the light but there are too many now to discount the possibility.. Look at the way the white piping stands out clearly and yet there is definitely some collar piping there which is not white..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black SS Mantel on dealers site   Black SS Mantel on dealers site  

Black SS Mantel on dealers site   Black SS Mantel on dealers site  

Angry

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I would also add that these things do tend, as FB wisely told me, to travel in circles. It is prudent to be aware of what fellow collectors have so that, once the items do come up for sale, there is no confusion about what is being offered.

This very item was shown on another forum. The proud former owner did not try to hide it was a put together Mantel. I think he did a rather good job, I would just hope the asking price is commensurate with what the item truly is.
    true yet i have seen many a fool on forums put down things that a have more province then they can pock a stick at .more then once you should judge the iteam not the person behind it most cant separate this or should i say they have posted a 100000000000 times and please dont start and think i am aiming this at any one its a over view of what i see on lots of forums i collect art glass and same thing applies i have been burned my self in the past

i saw andrew lloyd webber and another person push each other up price wise at sotheby's for a painting , the person who won ended up having to sell later , first off there was no one who could afford it second andrew did not want it when it did come up third big lose . lifes strange the haves have it yet dont really want it and the have nots want it and cant afford it haaaaaa guy showed me his 90k watch he was wearinghttps://www.warrelics.eu/forum/images/icons/icon8.png any chance of a link to the past owners topic please
    Last edited by hawkins; 09-20-2013 at 11:21 PM.

?

Mr. hawkins,

Perhaps it is me but I had some trouble following your post. Did you request a link to the other forum regarding the original subject of this thread? If so, it is found on DougB's site and, since a private forum, the link will be a bit of a tease for members not registered. I did find a post under your screen name within the thread titled "At last SSVT/Deutschland Oberscharfürers Black..." that centers on the coat that started this thread at said site.

CMH

Black SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteCollar piping for other ranks in most cases is, after late 1934, thus:

- - Updated - -

It is black and alu. The white piping regime on the collar patches operated previous.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-21-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Black SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteBlack SS Mantel on dealers siteThe use of color on badges was in the Allgemeine SS with its Sturmband for other ranks more or less until mid 1937, but beyond thus:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5