Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

black SS officer's cap

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold while I do not wish to endorse dealers etc as a rule, these items I have enclosed here are authentic in my opinion. This dealer has certainly found some very nice examp

Default Re: black SS officer's cap

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I would be willing to place a bet on # 2 happening.

lololol

Brian
    Hence, I only bought the modern cap that I had once bought in the fall of 1974. I actually found a lot of Nazi stuff in Bonn at the time (1974) at a theater sale of the Kostumfundus in Godesberg. It cost pennies then. The week before last I made NO inquiries about the 12 year Reich and its head wear. I was just happy that my credit card worked.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

Great post as always from F-B, And i feel knowledge is passed on from one generation to the next, is what we all are doing in here.

I watch, and read everything people post, especially the experts in here, and I do my best to see the differences between the real-authentic, from the crap-fakes.

I own some reproductions, and that's exactly what they are reproductions made for viewing, not made to fool, and deceive the uneducated person, and try to rip people off from their hard earned money by selling them outright fakes.

As always, i look forward to post from F-B...

Brian
    thanks. May you own more real pieces as the baton passes from such old f@rts as myself to the younger cohort. Note that there is no leather "peak" or bill in this image.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS officer's cap   black SS officer's cap  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I really do believe that everyone of all ages and knowledge will be drawn to topics when they are presented in an interesting way. Personnaly, I love how one topic may lead to another that I had no previous knowledge of.

For instance, in researching a tired, beaten up old Panzer cap recently, the study lead me to a former cigarette factory in Berlin called Mahala Problem! that was to become the RAD clothing depot and now is a fancy and stylish office block.

Fabrik Berlin - Office-Lofts | Fabrik Berlin - Office-Lofts

Totaly meaningless to most people most probably but I bet you didn't know that before.
    Berlin is a great place, even with the schiki micki gentrification of the former industrial precints of east Berlin. I managed to avoid being killed by the bicycle zombies or killing one of them while at the wheel of my Fiat Panda rental car this week. I love Berlin.
    Postscriptum: the images below are symbolic and does not depict this poster. Neither did I crash this car nor did I hurt this nice girl.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS officer's cap   black SS officer's cap  

Here is a piece of black SS regalia to return things to the tried and true subjects.....it is out of focus, to be sure, like its owner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS officer's cap  

Still a beautiful cap, even out of focus.

Brian

Still a beautiful cap, even out of focus.

Brian
    Thanks. It is a Wille Hannover Sonderanfertigung of the year 1937. I first bought it ca. 1978 or so.

The cap was first sold at the same time as this uniform, which I also acquired later.....
    Notice the cut of lapels.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS officer's cap  

very nice quality as we see usually from Friedrich, I am truly amazed!

Quote by Robert H View Post
    very nice quality as we see usually from Friedrich, I am truly amazed!
    Wenn man wirklich ehrlich sein will, die tollen Sachen schaffen mir inzwischen etwas Langeweile. Der Zauber dabei ist ziemlich weg. Die Websites haben mir die ganze Freude geraubt.

Wer weiss ob ich ueberhaupt weitermachen werde....?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Wenn man wirklich ehrlich sein will, die tollen Sachen schaffen mir inzwischen etwas Langeweile. Der Zauber dabei ist ziemlich weg. Die Websites haben mir die ganze Freude geraubt.

Wer weiss ob ich ueberhaupt weitermachen werde....?
    Why so bored, and all of the magic all gone, Still plenty of Joy left here for you, and all of us to enjoy.

Please do continue..

Brian

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast