Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

black SS officer's cap

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold while I do not wish to endorse dealers etc as a rule, these items I have enclosed here are authentic in my opinion. This dealer has certainly found some very nice examp

Default Re: black SS officer's cap

Meet me here and I will tell you the whole story.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

If you must read, as you say, then read these....Jaszi was a great man.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

It is not "lite" reading, nor is it the standard Anglo Saxon account of pre 1914, either. It is a central European perspective as told by a refugee from same in the late 1920s, but he was a prophet and the failure of his kind in interwar Europe was all the greater a tragedy.

Most of the titles I like on inter war Austrian history are in German, if you want them, too.

There is an especially good species of monograph on the Nazi terror underground of SA and SS in the years 1933-1938, with focus especially on the events of 1938.

I love Austria, surely, especially Vienna, which many Austrians deny as being Austria at all.

Viel Leseglueck!

This is also quite good, and of much more recent origin. The Austrians like it so much it is in print there, too.black SS officer's cap

It deals with post war history, as well, i.e. the 2d Republic.

[QUOTE=Friedrich-Berthold;240781]Meet me here and I will tell you the whole story.[QUOTE]

FB - your insinuation is quite recognized . . . no attack on your qualifications has ever been my intent. I know of the location for which you indicate, and would greatly enjoy meeting you there some day to further discuss these trivial pursuits. Of course, as I reside very far away, this situation would rest entirely on my future fortune of wealth - I hope you understand. Pardon my front, but I do recall not long ago, indicating to you in private, that I might be in your "hood", and would have greatly enjoyed a moment to personally discuss these issues . . . of which you graciuosly declined for not having the time. I must quote you here . . . "This is also quite good, and of much more recent origin. The Austrians like it so much it is in print there, too". I will take some offense to this statement - I feel it was implied somewhat demeaningly . . . But so be it - I do so enjoy your antics here . . . and along with it, your "wit" for surreptitously revealing the extent of your experience and knowledge. I just recently completed reading "The Forty Days of Musa Dagh" by Franz Werfel - maybe that will indicate to you my level of interest in the psyche of the past . . . or then again, who really cares what another finds interesting in Life, and would care to share with others around them? Why bother?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture black SS officer's cap  
    Attached Images Attached Images black SS officer's cap 

These are random black SS officer's caps for what it is worth, since some here become peevish when we become too oriented to the printed word and such.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

Of course, I could have misunderstood your intent regarding these posts - you seem to be a "complicated" person, and what we write often does not convey the thoughts from our Soul . . . I know this well.

[QUOTE=N.C. Wyeth;240791][QUOTE=Friedrich-Berthold;240781]Meet me here and I will tell you the whole story.

FB - your insinuation is quite recognized . . . no attack on your qualifications has ever been my intent. I know of the location for which you indicate, and would greatly enjoy meeting you there some day to further discuss these trivial pursuits. Of course, as I reside very far away, this situation would rest entirely on my future fortune of wealth - I hope you understand. Pardon my front, but I do recall not long ago, indicating to you in private, that I might be in your "hood", and would have greatly enjoyed a moment to personally discuss these issues . . . of which you graciuosly declined for not having the time. I must quote you here . . . "This is also quite good, and of much more recent origin. The Austrians like it so much it is in print there, too". I will take some offense to this statement - I feel it was implied somewhat demeaningly . . . But so be it - I do so enjoy your antics here . . . and along with it, your "wit" for surreptitously revealing the extent of your experience and knowledge. I just recently completed reading "The Forty Days of Musa Dagh" by Franz Werfel - maybe that will indicate to you my level of interest in the psyche of the past . . . or then again, who really cares what another finds interesting in Life, and would care to share with others around them? Why bother?
    Please do not take offense, I did not mean you. I mean the people on the Wehrmacht Awards Forum who have screwed poor Ben. My only point was that I am exhausted from family problems, government problems, travel about to begin, and my desire to meet some of you far from here in a place I like.
    So, please do not be angry with me. All of this is why I really do not like this medium. It is so prone to misunderstanding. It is just that I cite books all the time, and I appreciate that you read them, but others do not. I live in a world where I have devoted my life to books, and now they are being burnt electronically before my tired, old eyes. But I am sorry, dear colleague, if I gave you offense. If you read Franz Werfel, then you should tell us about Austrian history, really. You will recall that I took gas on another post for showing a lot of primary sources from the III. Reich on Uniformkunde, and the lamentation of the lack of translations. My travail is making things intelligible in this medium, in which I likely fail. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

?

In all honesty, the black regalia has always left me feeling rather cold. However, A black Alter Art Officers cap in the original box is something extraordinary!

?

Just recieved, in the last minutes, a rather explicit email from the disgusting man I did the restoration for. In his own words "It might not be a good idea to send the f**** hat before you get the money, that might stop you from getting f**** as you say as much"

My anger has gone completely, I just feel very sorry for him.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast