Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

black SS officer's cap

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold while I do not wish to endorse dealers etc as a rule, these items I have enclosed here are authentic in my opinion. This dealer has certainly found some very nice examp

Default Re: black SS officer's cap

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    Of course, I could have misunderstood your intent regarding these posts - you seem to be a "complicated" person, and what we write often does not convey the thoughts from our Soul . . . I know this well.
    Thanks. You might ask the women in my life on this score, or my students, surely. But I have had a miserable week and I appreciate your interest in all these places. But I do really dislike the way that this medium always goes off the rails in ways that are very hard to repair. I never thought you doubted my knowledge, and I surely do not doubt yours at all. Your presence here is always of the highest order. But knowledge about the past is something about which I am ever more disappointed, especially as the past now does seem to be repeating itself. Or perhaps my capacity to make sense of it for others is diminished. In any case, may I repeat that I did not mean to insult you. Cafe Prueckel is a favorite place of mine for many years, decades, even, and I would prefer to talk to people in person in nice surroundings rather than write these odd digital notes. I frankly find it leaves me quite empty at the end of the day. I cannot really embrace the social network, trans continental thousand points of light that promptly vanish that seems to the desired outcome in the present. Leaves me utterly frozen and stunned, in fact.

Fin de siecle Vienna appeals to me a lot more, really, and by a twist of fate professionally, I am able to spend a lot of time there, which has been a blessing.

Once more, I consider you a fine, intelligent and decent fellow and please do not mis read my statements. To do bibliography properly takes huge psychic energy, which I do not have this week. Butch Good Gooch took the remaining bit I had left.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Just recieved, in the last minutes, a rather explicit email from the disgusting man I did the restoration for. In his own words "It might not be a good idea to send the f**** hat before you get the money, that might stop you from getting f**** as you say as much"

My anger has gone completely, I just feel very sorry for him.
    This kind of person is well known to me in my experience and I cordially wish that all his fingers turn to ebola ridden tissue and his armbands be defecated upon by gerbels with the runs, and his good old boy, rebel yell being be seized by gout and palsy. You are too generous. People like this are wrecking my country, and this puerile irresponsibility, to say nothing of inability to spell, is so typical of a certain kind of person. The plessier side curtain fabric should he stuffed up his nostrils.

We really should take some direct action in this case, I say.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This is also quite good, and of much more recent origin. The Austrians like it so much it is in print there, too.Attachment 180586

It deals with post war history, as well, i.e. the 2d Republic.
    My point here is that there does exist in the English speaking world a scholarship on Austrian history that is good enough to pass muster with the natives. That was my point. The Jaszi book is out of print and hard to find. I am citing the things that, if one read one book, this would be enough.

Happy reading and I hope no one is angry at my citations.

?

I get the impression that it's been a difficult week for a lot of us here.

The ups and downs of everyday life do manifest in the tone of our posts. I read no malice in anything that FB has said but it only takes one few Bushmills etc to completely missjudge the written word except when it's written in such blatant malice. Luckily, we have none of that shit here.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I get the impression that it's been a difficult week for a lot of us here.

The ups and downs of everyday life do manifest in the tone of our posts. I read no malice in anything that FB has said but it only takes one few Bushmills etc to completely missjudge the written word except when it's written in such blatant malice. Luckily, we have none of that shit here.
    The malice is on the ding dong site. I should be more careful in my responses, I guess.

?

I can't understand a word your taking about half the time, how anyone could take offence is therefore beyond me!!?

?

BEN,WERE IS THIS ASS AT ? IS HE IN THE U.S ? if so pm me i can take care of it for you..!!

?

Appreciate it Pammy and thanks for the PM too but no. Let's just put this one to bed now.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I can't understand a word your taking about half the time, how anyone could take offence is therefore beyond me!!?
    Life is very complicated, really, and people do take offense, all too often. Many of my posts merely reflect the inner voices of the dead that are always with me, which leave me no peace, and are especially concentrated in the fore head free pressure kingdom of Ernst Rollerstrasse or among the stitch queens and fairies in their number. A voice tells me that I have to relieve forehead pressure with my posts, which I try to do....it is like the figure in "M", with the reprise of: "ich muss....ich muss..... I C H M U S S......!!!"

Or voices from the day shift at Deschler and Sons ca. 1937 come to me with laments about how while digesting Schweinhaxe and Lebeknoedel, one was so seized of meteorism that all the little cupal badges came out upside down and this unhinged the RFSS as well as the quality control fairies in the RZM....
    I am telling you the complete and honest to God truth, dear Ben.

These things are very real to me, you know.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

My posts are akin to the scenes with Peter Lorre in this film.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

He was driven to do the things he did, and I am driven to post images of foetid woolens and also Gartenzwerge to aggravate people in the UK. What Herman Goering could not accomplish, I shall do so with this medium.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast