Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

black SS officer's cap

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold while I do not wish to endorse dealers etc as a rule, these items I have enclosed here are authentic in my opinion. This dealer has certainly found some very nice examp

?

Default Re: black SS officer's cap

Thank you FB, I just got another email from this person. Very hurtful to say the least. Your words are keeping me feeling strong in this moment and I thank you dearly for it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Thank you FB, I just got another email from this person. Very hurtful to say the least. Your words are keeping me feeling strong in this moment and I thank you dearly for it.
    You are very welcome. I shall send you a personal message as concerns the way ahead for a remedy with this. You have seen an outpouring of support from all of us, which is a fine thing and really should be more important to you than the thuggish behavior of this child man. I read his posts on the other site. They are the rule on said site, and for this reason, it is aptly called the Lord of the Flies site, because of the thuggish, juvenile and puerile nonsense that reigns there to the detriment of us all. I am glad that the officials here dealt a swift blow to this man. He claims he is going to pay you, but such remains to be seen....doesn't it.

Sleep well and be of good cheer in your friends and their steadfastness to you.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    My point here is that there does exist in the English speaking world a scholarship on Austrian history that is good enough to pass muster with the natives. That was my point. The Jaszi book is out of print and hard to find. I am citing the things that, if one read one book, this would be enough.

Happy reading and I hope no one is angry at my citations.
    I must apologize - I am not familiar with that book, and it seems I must become so. There are no hard feelings . . . it has been a long day, and regret that it may have wrenched the beast from me. Please keep up your fine work - it is very appreciated.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

Oh well. I am too old and of a foul disposition, since I upset Mr. N.C. Wyeth with my posts.
    Time away for a film with the Wife . . . honestly - no offense taken.

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    I must apologize - I am not familiar with that book, and it seems I must become so. There are no hard feelings . . . it has been a long day, and regret that it may have wrenched the beast from me. Please keep up your fine work - it is very appreciated.
    Thanks. The world is generally out of sorts nowadays. My week was wretched, in fact. Happy reading and I shall strive to be a better bibliographer.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

Thanks also for the Gusen material. All very frightful. Best wishes to you, as ever, FB

?

Strange. I revisited this thread to bolster my hilariously sparse collector's knowledge and discovered one of the most cogent and eloquent articulations of the decay I fear grips my nation's soul. Amazing. Thank you.

Quote by Tricot View Post
    Strange. I revisited this thread to bolster my hilariously sparse collector's knowledge and discovered one of the most cogent and eloquent articulations of the decay I fear grips my nation's soul. Amazing. Thank you.
    The three of us here swerve into an analysis ofblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap the social and political forces, which in another time, gave rise to the SS.

"Congratulations. You should buy my collection, too. I need Euros. Do not put it on your head or sweat on it, either. Schoene Gruesse nach Elsass. I will drive by same after you are in Kentucky or wherever this militaria faire is.... "

Hi Friedrich, if you've one for sale... let me know !

?

Quote by Tricot View Post
    I gladly associate myself with this view. wrenching but remarkable exchange. great wisdom here compressed into in small bites (bytes?). thanks all.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast