Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

black SS officer's cap

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold while I do not wish to endorse dealers etc as a rule, these items I have enclosed here are authentic in my opinion. This dealer has certainly found some very nice examp

?

Default Re: black SS officer's cap

I was honestly too embarrased to revisit this thread for a while in the fear that my posts might be considered as an outburst akin to a kind of mental breakdown. The fact is that it's a most beneficial therapy with the added bonus that I learn something new everytime and not just about history but about compassion and the friendship of others who I have never met.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap
    P
    Many

Some additions to this theme.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

You have a museum quality collection,can you post any daggers that you might own.

Quote by operaman View Post
    You have a museum quality collection,can you post any daggers that you might own.
    Thank you. I own no daggers. Just caps, tunics and books, actually. My range is limited. Also the Mueller Muenchen cap on the Shea site is not my property, but he makes nice images. I have several caps like the one he has for sale...and I did not pay his price for them, either.

?

Whenever F-B shows his wonderful collection of caps, I like to throw this in, titled "The Other Side of the Tracks".black SS officer's cap

?

I love how you display your caps friedrich, its a lovely house aswell from the pics.

Thank you. Were I to sell all the junk wool, I might have a better house, really. But possessions are a trap. The foetid woolens focus our thoughts on the past and their meaning in our lives.black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap

Quote by Frog View Post
    Whenever F-B shows his wonderful collection of caps, I like to throw this in, titled "The Other Side of the Tracks".black SS officer's cap
    Dear Friend, nice to see you here. All the best to you, FB

black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's cap. ca. 2014. Buy yours before it is too, too late.

black SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capblack SS officer's capHere is another.....this is the one in the Shea and Beaver book.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast