Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

a black SS officer's cap of early make

Article about: or this variant...? This one on the left is the very first type, I believe....this is found in a Peter Kupper SS cap of early make. This type of tag is also faked now widely. The Internet ha

Default a black SS officer's cap of early make

This is a Karl Isken/ Koeln cap of early manufacture.... Shea had it for sale at the beginning of the decade...
    Attached Images Attached Images a black SS officer's cap of early make  a black SS officer's cap of early make 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-05-2008 at 08:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a black SS officer's cap of early make
    P
    Many

Default Re: a black SS officer's cap of early make

further variants....also from the Shea website and the former German daggers locale. The cap on the left is a Mueller/Muenchen of early make. The cap in the middle has cast off its RZM tag in the fullness of time...the cap on the right has the early white tag with runes and an unknown maker. The piece on the right is from the Maederer website.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a black SS officer's cap of early make  
    Attached Images Attached Images a black SS officer's cap of early make  a black SS officer's cap of early make 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-30-2008 at 01:07 AM.

Exceptional examples of a very difficult hat to find these days.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

The middle cap found its way into a leading collection in the no. Mid West. Further, I do not want to advertise for certain dealers. One must note, however, that certain rare material appears only on very few websites. Thanks to Mr. Coleman for the words of praise. These pieces are not mine, but I did save the images in scanning the websites for my own research.

?

Looks like there still possible to get a good examples from states. In the Eurpean part they starts to be a rare pieces... I know that in Russia the black NCO early cap was sold for 10000 USD about a month ago...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Another example for sale in Russia, price near half million rubles, 422000 rubles, it's about 19700 USD
    just follow this link
    Allgemeine SS cap
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

My black ss e.m.visor has a white rzm tag in the liner also.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Another example for sale in Russia, price near half million rubles, 422000 rubles, it's about 19700 USD
    just follow this link
    Allgemeine SS cap
    Sir, that is astonishing. I believe this piece was sold by a UK dealer recently at a fraction of this Russian price. The cap in question is a Wille of about 1937 date. If such pieces command such prices in the Russian Federation, then I imagine that they shall swiftly disappear from the US websites. Bruce Herman has one for sale, of slightly later date. You can make a killing....You will recall that a noted US dealer found many stripped black uniforms in the Lenfilm studio at the start of the 1990s. I guess the tide has turned, which is a reflection of the legitimate desire to embrace history on the basis of prosperity

Quote by jim arrasmith View Post
    My black ss e.m.visor has a white rzm tag in the liner also.
    Does the tag look like this...? These are authentic examples of a tag that has long been faked. This type came into use in late 1934
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture a black SS officer's cap of early make   a black SS officer's cap of early make  

Attached Images Attached Images a black SS officer's cap of early make 

or like this...? This is from a different Isken cap from 1935. There are at least two other kinds of white tag which I shall try to enclose later. This tag is faked, as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images a black SS officer's cap of early make 

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast