Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

black SS officer's cap for sale.

Article about: This Mueller cap was or is on the Jenkins site. - - Updated - - It's not mine, by the way, but this was in his collection for a number of years.

Default black SS officer's cap for sale.

black SS officer's cap for sale.This Mueller cap was or is on the Jenkins site. black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.

- - Updated - -

It's not mine, by the way, but this was in his collection for a number of years.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap for sale.
    P
    Many

Default Re: black SS officer's cap for sale.

black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.Here are others like this....black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.

?

This cap is a true beauty Friedrich I am also assuming that it has quite a price tag. Thanks for posting this it is an excellent hat and good for reference

I know what I paid for mine, such as it is, but I do not know what Jenkins wants for this one with the box.

- - Updated - -

The price is secondary to the object and I collect these things, so I pass along the data.

black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.Bits of the whole, spread to all points of the compass....

Peter is famous for having top shelf material. He obtains much of his material through contacts developed in Germany over many decades. These caps, with their storage boxes, most likely came out of family storage in Germany and sold to one of Peter's sources. A beautiful piece worthy of any collection.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.He is also selling a textile firm's pattern book, too, which I have seen in person and is a compelling piece.

In my experience since the end of the 1960s, it is very hard to find SS stuff in Germany, and only certain figures can manage it. Peter and Robert H are such persons.

Greetings. Thanks F.B. for bringing this marvellous item to our attention. Unfortuntaley, it's now sold, so the pics youve posted will be another great reference for quality, authentic visors. On this same site, just a few pages further on is another black beauty by the same maker in equally spectacular condition, but only of "other rank" quality . Regards, Paul
    Last edited by backtothefront; 07-30-2013 at 01:16 PM.

?

I purchased mine Peter.

black SS officer's cap for sale.black SS officer's cap for sale.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast