Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

black SS officer's cap for sale.

Article about: This Mueller cap was or is on the Jenkins site. - - Updated - - It's not mine, by the way, but this was in his collection for a number of years.

Default Re: black SS officer's cap for sale.

Very nice item.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS officer's cap for sale.
    P
    Many

Looks like it sold..does anyone know how much it was

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    Looks like it sold..does anyone know how much it was
    I'd like to know, too, if any of you is informed. Probably for $.25, I guess, that is twenty five cents US cash money.

Jenkins has pretty healthy prices in my experience, but I actually only know what I pay, and think that others usually get bargains. I did get a bargain recently, though, but that's the exception. And he can charge what he wants and those can pay what they want, since the market is the sovereign and complaints about the sovereign are Majestaetsbeleidigung if you hadn't noticed.

Jan
    ?

I decided to rather buy a new boat this time , the fishing season is still in here in Finland. Nice one!

Best,

Jan

Quote by Jan View Post
    I decided to rather buy a new boat this time , the fishing season is still in here in Finland. Nice one!

Best,

Jan
    Dear Sir, I salute and endorse your choice. I am sure fishing in the Finnish summer or whenever has more poetry to it than dumb, old black hats and is much healthier, too.
    I have never been to Finland, but have good colleagues in your army. thanks, FB

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dear Sir, I salute and endorse your choice. I am sure fishing in the Finnish summer or whenever has more poetry to it than dumb, old black hats and is much healthier, too.
    I have never been to Finland, but have good colleagues in your army. thanks, FB
    I have a nice Mosin-Nagant that was 'liberated' , modified and previously used by the Finnish army
    The Finlanders sure know how to make a good weapon even better
    Lovely cap that started this thread, by the way.
    Last edited by Dean; 08-09-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Please note: The item at the head of this thread was the property of Peter Jenkins and he sold it. I do not know for how much.
    Nor are the other caps illustrated here for sale.

Sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2