Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

black ss panzer wrapper

Article about: hello i have this one for a year now and i have been searching for the cufftitle and came out it was real can you please help me with your opinions? sorry about the bad pics better ones can

Default Re: black ss panzer wrapper

Please bear in mind an original SS Panzer jacket and trousers would now cost a five figure sum in $.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black ss panzer wrapper
    P
    Many

?

The original wrap in approx 5000-7000 Eur, depends of insignia of cause, trousers approx 1500- 2000 Eur if they are standard
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

aaah i have seen the prices for a wrapper and they are just hard to buy
    but there is just one thing ade dont get me wrong but
    there is a simular jacked in the book of beaver uniforms of the ss whitch says it good

but i am totally new in the ss section
    many thanks as always

but what can i ask for my uniform
    jacked pants m43 cap boots and spange

But "Similiar" is not exactly the same.

Have a look around on the net for re-enactors uniforms to get an idea of prices.

Cheers, Ade.

aaah dam.it you got me there

i`ll just make a nice little advertisement on the internet and see what comes up

thanks again

Quote by wehrmachtsman View Post
    there is a simular jacked in the book of beaver uniforms of the ss j
    Believe it or not, books are NOT bibles, you have to have experience and a good eye as anyone will tell you, please don't rely on books to give you all of the information. As i, and a few others have said. The whole thing is not good, including i might add, that cuff. I would say about £100 for re-enactors if you wanted to sell. The boots, i would just throw in

I hate being brutal, but you have been told, try to take it on board, we are only trying to help, after all thats why you posted it in the first place

As Dimas and Adrian have pointed out 5 figure sums for the tunic alone, I think there was one on collectors guild for $9000 not long ago. There is no such thing as a bargain, and if it is, its usually wrong

All the best

Unfortunately the difference between the price of an original and/or fake can be thousands versus hundreds.

Then you get self promoting experts that cannot tell the difference and just bully and lie. Steer clear of them as they will cause you nothing but grief.

Drop me a line if you need wrap advice.

Richard

Quote by Richard P View Post
    Unfortunately the difference between the price of an original and/or fake can be thousands versus hundreds.

Then you get self promoting experts that cannot tell the difference and just bully and lie. Steer clear of them as they will cause you nothing but grief.

Drop me a line if you need wrap advice.

Richard
    Our Richard P speaks from great experience. Heed his word.

Fingers crossed you only spent $100 on it (excl. leather jacket which by the sounds of it, is good), I have been looking at SS stuff for a while and the more I read the more i'm put off, unless I re-mortgaged and even then, the first place I would turn is here for that ALL IMPORTANT knowledge before I purchased. I wouldn't buy a house without at least the basic survey.

Good luck
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

Quote by stefanr View Post
    Fingers crossed you only spent $100 on it (excl. leather jacket which by the sounds of it, is good), I have been looking at SS stuff for a while and the more I read the more I'm put off, unless I re-mortgaged and even then, the first place I would turn is here for that ALL IMPORTANT knowledge before I purchased. I wouldn't buy a house without at least the basic survey.

Good luck
    Extremely sound advice. It is incredibly difficult to find one person whose judgement you can respect proven by their abilities to pull tremendous rare items out of the woodwork over and over again...cheaply I might add. They don't try to rape a friend over a few bucks.

F-B know the same person I do. I am here to help...not hinder for personal gain.

Richard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast