Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

black SS senior leader and or general officer cap

Article about: A generous colleague of mine allowed me to photograph this remarkable piece along with others. Attachment 538041

Default Re: black SS senior leader and or general officer cap

Thank you, friend, do you have the image where Ribbentrop next to Scholz Klink shows the interior of his senior cap?
    I have it, but I cannot find it easily.
    The image shows the silken lining in black with its radiance in the photo flash.....
    This cap came to visit because its owner is kind enough to share from his wonderful collection, and that's a great boon to us all. I leave him nameless out of discretion, as there are some advanced collectors who do not post their things directly, and I respect this wish very much.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement black SS senior leader and or general officer cap
    P
    Many

Mr. JHAM shows the high leadership giving dem dicken Hermann his birthday present, and these persons wear the Sonderanfertigung cap, which Wim Saris tells us, was not made after 1936, though I have seen examples that might have been. I.e. caps with the light lining, the gold leaf runes, and the RFSS tag. The cap that is with me for a visit is apparently the type of cap that came a year or so later, or was called the Oberfuehrermuetze, and is of the same quality as a Sonderanfertigung, i.e. textiles and workmanship, but it only has the black liner and no runics.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capSenior leader's cap on the 9 November in the Hofbraeuhaus about to be filled with beer by joyous old guard of party, themselves to disappear soon thereafter..... that is, Bormann and Lutze.....Amann and Flieher lived on, I guess. Amann made it to 1957, and Flieher a decade longer.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-14-2013 at 08:50 PM.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capI do not think anyone spilled beer in this one, though. Thank God.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capDr. Breuer apparently was famous for aging his caps with the urine of antedelluvian Nazis, fortified with the rich diet of Munich in the 1960s, and the alpine waters, bee's wax and cigar ash.......

PS the cap I show is authentic, actually.

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capHere is what preceded the Oberfuehrermuetze, the cap with white piping on Amann's noggin ca. 1933.

FB, these visors of yours and your generous colleagues are keeping me awake tonight. I keep hearing the phone go off each time you post a new photo/visor combo and i must look immediately. At this rate I may be up all night! It's like a buffet for the eyes

black SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capblack SS senior leader and or general officer capSorry, I did not mean to wake you, but the sight of the thing has overstimulated me. You know how it is with addicts and small children.
    In any case, I will stop now so you can sleep. Schoen schlafen und happy hats.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you, friend, do you have the image where Ribbentrop next to Scholz Klink shows the interior of his senior cap?
    I have it, but I cannot find it easily.
    The image shows the silken lining in black with its radiance in the photo flash.....
    Is this this photo you mean?
    *notice the cap on the floor under the empty seat
    Last edited by jHAM; 07-14-2013 at 10:52 AM.

?

Amazing cap well worth it's own thread. Thanks for showing FB, you are 100% right when you say this forum is one of the best museums out there.

Thanks, Pat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast