Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Black SS tunic arrival

Article about: by KSH There are so many things in life inexcusable to neglect - yet we still do precisely that, neglect them over and over again. And we will lie on our deathbeds lamenting what should have

?

Default Re: Black SS tunic arrival

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    That photo of Goebbels is kind of creepy. He looks like
    the cat who swallowed the canary.........
    Moehahahaha, the cat who swallowed the canary.... Hilarious!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS tunic arrival
    P
    Many

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I am Australian...although all I seem to shake these days is the salt.

Well, I cannot use salt anymore, which is sad. However, there are some of your fellow countrymen buying up this stuff on a large scale.

KSH
    ?

The eternal fata morgana vanishes yet again into thin air only to rematerialize itself again and again, tomorrow, next week, a lifetime - to be destroyed and scattered in eternal recurrence by those who know its true soul and spirit. A never-ending cycle.

Quote by KSH View Post
    The eternal fata morgana vanishes yet again into thin air only to rematerialize itself again and again, tomorrow, next week, a lifetime - to be destroyed and scattered in eternal recurrence by those who know its true soul and spirit. A never-ending cycle.
    Fata morgana, indeed. Well said.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Fata morgana, indeed. Well said.
    All those who venture into the realm of the woolen remains of "Das Schwarze Korps" should pass the test of the eternal recurrence as presented by Friedrich Nietzsche through his literary character Zarathustra. After all, these woolens are in fact just as esoteric as these words just written.

Quote by KSH View Post
    All those who venture into the realm of the woolen remains of "Das Schwarze Korps" should pass the test of the eternal recurrence as presented by Friedrich Nietzsche through his literary character Zarathustra. After all, these woolens are in fact just as esoteric as these words just written.
    Well said. I should do the same, and the eternal recurrence point is a highly valid one. I have his collected works, and seldom touch them, for which I thank you for the hint. I am always too busy writing love letters to others about old clothes. Once upon a time, I read books, went to libraries, attended lectures, and thought about things of human kind beyond i phones and foetid woolens in this odd, globalized, and misleading context.

Black SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalI shall read it, then. I need something constructive to do rather than write poems about RZM tags.

KSH
    ?

Well said. I should do the same, and the eternal recurrence point is a highly valid one. I have his collected works, and seldom touch them, for which I thank you for the hint. I am always too busy writing love letters to others about old clothes. Once upon a time, I read books, went to libraries, attended lectures, and thought about things of human kind beyond i phones and foetid woolens in this odd, globalized, and misleading context.
    To be honest I too have been a stranger to my works by Nietzsche for too long - and I haven't even read them all yet. I shall never possess an iPhone ever though, damit, basta - of that I am certain.

It's been a while since I attended my last lecture also, it was about Viking ships I believe. Old age you know....alas.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Black SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrivalBlack SS tunic arrival
    Quote by KSH View Post
    To be honest I too have been a stranger to my works by Nietzsche for too long - and I haven't even read them all yet. I shall never possess an iPhone ever though, damit, basta - of that I am certain.

It's been a while since I attended my last lecture also, it was about Viking ships I believe. Old age you know....alas.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    The volumes are on the top shelf, and there is no excuse to neglect them. I bought them exactly thirty years ago. These came from someone who broke off graduate school, and had a wonderful library that I bought for fifteen hundred dollars. It was hundreds and hundreds of wonderful German scholarly books, the core of my library, now and a marvelous moment. Books are now obsolete; I am fading as my circulatory system clogs up; my profession is extraneous; and I bought an i phone. It is a thing for teen agers, really, which I am not.

I still go to lectures, organize conferences, and publish.....if anyone reads these things I write in real life, I sincerely doubt it.

Happy foetid woolens, which have become my Gesamtkunstwerk.

KSH
    ?

The volumes are on the top shelf, and there is no excuse to neglect them. I bought them exactly thirty years ago. These came from someone who broke off graduate school, and had a wonderful library that I bought for fifteen hundred dollars. It was hundreds and hundreds of wonderful German scholarly books, the core of my library, now and a marvelous moment. Books are now obsolete; I am fading as my circulatory system clogs up; my profession is extraneous; and I bought an i phone. It is a thing for teen agers, really, which I am not.

I still go to lectures, organize conferences, and publish.....if anyone reads these things I write in real life, I sincerely doubt it.

Happy foetid woolens, which have become my Gesamtkunstwerk.

There are so many things in life inexcusable to neglect - yet we still do precisely that, neglect them over and over again. And we will lie on our deathbeds lamenting what should have been done and should have been said, if given the chance that is. Many are blessed with swift and unexpected passings. Maybe this character and many like it are part of the true origins of the concept of Original Sin? The idealized deeds our society holds to be the highest of virtues might just simply be the agent of our own destruction when we finally come face to face with the mirror and we do not like what we see.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    Last edited by KSH; 02-20-2012 at 11:13 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast