Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.

Article about: The uniform is more of the epoch until the fall of 1934, but whatever....

CBH
    ?

Please remain isolated from Pop-culture, there is no real Culture in it at all.
    And there is no need to eat Laundry soap which seems to be all the rage as of late.
    But it's a good way to thin out the herd.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.
    P
    Many

Quote by CBH View Post
    And there is no need to eat Laundry soap which seems to be all the rage as of late. But it's a good way to thin out the herd.
    Sad but true. These days, one could probably start a "saw your legs off challenge" and still get a lot of enthusiastic followers.

Friends, thanks. I am unaware of the soap thing. I do not want to know. My wife buys soap to clean, for which I am grateful.
    She is addicted to soap, as a Central European. But she does not eat it, as far as I know.
    There are many talented people in the world, but in my country, this talent is lost in various ways.
    The older I get the more the idea of a monastery appeals to me. I have friends in the clergy, and
    they go on retreats, which strike me as very sensible.
    I retreated from this place for five months, and will likely retreat soon, but we should all aspire to the higher echelons of culture, in fact.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.

I also found this in you tube, which is a very interesting TV Reihe about the impact of the war in West Berlin society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKuRNSssMgU

I had never seen it, and it is excellent.

Am grünen Strand der Spree ist ein fünfteiliger Fernsehfilm, der Anfang der 1960er Jahre vom NWRV-Fernsehen Köln produziert wurde. Er entstand nach dem Buch Am grünen Strand der Spree – So gut wie ein Roman (1955) von Hans Scholz. Unter demselben Titel hatte schon 1956 der Südwestfunk (SWF) ein Hörspiel auf Grundlage des Buches herausgebracht. Den größten Erfolg feierte die Fernsehserie. Sie war einer der frühen „Straßenfeger“ des deutschen Fernsehens. Seit ihrer Erstausstrahlung im Frühjahr 1960 ist sie mehrmals in der ARD, den Dritten Programmen und bei EinsFestival wiederholt worden. Auch das Buch ist sehr gut verkauft worden. Nur die Hörspielfassung ist kaum noch in Erinnerung.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Please remain isolated from Pop-culture, there is no real Culture in it at all.
    And there is no need to eat Laundry soap which seems to be all the rage as of late.
    But it's a good way to thin out the herd.

Hi Alice,

I'm going to cut right to the chase. I eat soap. It makes me feel good, especially when I'm stressed. Well, I don't sit there eating whole bars at a time, but I do take little chunks off to nibble sometimes. Only bar soap though, the all natural ones (I like the taste).

Am I going to have long term side effects from doing this? Please answer back, I don't see a lot of research on this, even though I've heard of quite a few other people that do this. Is it necessary for me to talk to a professional about this?

It seems kind of silly, I was just wondering.

Thanks,

Soap-Eater

Donnerwetter.Black SS uniform in GDR film, 1961, Der Fall Gleiwtiz.

If the people who collect SS cap badges had this degree of self reflection as to their malady, this place would be a safer and saner place, you know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2