Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Black SS uniform at Gottleibs

Article about: What do you guys think of teh black judicial tunic at Craig Gottleibes,I know some dont care for him,but I go with article itself,Freiderich,what do you think of it and do u know it?SS Judic

Default Black SS uniform at Gottleibs

What do you guys think of teh black judicial tunic at Craig Gottleibes,I know some dont care for him,but I go with article itself,Freiderich,what do you think of it and do u know it?SS Judicial Service Sturmfhrer Black Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS uniform at Gottleibs
    P
    Many

Default Re: Black SS uniform at Gottleibs

Just a moment here, please. You do not seriously think that I shall proffer you a public answer, do you? Do kindly reflect for a moment on the customs and rites of good order and discipline. Besides, one of of the maroon website people cadged the picture I offered you here and did not even say thank you or credit the source.
    Not good form.Black SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at Gottleibs Typical bad order and sophomoric behavior....nicht schoen.

Might I offer a second piece of advice to you: do not transact your business in public with an open flank for people who mean you no good to harm you and thereby all of us. Do it back channel and then present the results of your success to the world, but not beforehand.

If I were in the market for a black uniform at the moment of what seems on offer, I would purchase the ex Coleman Stammabteilung uniform. He is my friend to be sure, but said uniform has passed muster and is an impressive piece. You can even buy the cap that does or does not go with it.Black SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at Gottleibs

yes very interesting indeed

The other experts here are sure to offer you what you want, with time and patience.

?

I think that particular tunic has been discussed here. SS Judicial Tunic Black SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at GottleibsBlack SS uniform at Gottleibs
    I am very fond of the Stammabteilung uniform presented by F-B.

First off this I didnt know the photo WAS found here until,now ok?So I offer a belated thank you.Secondly,It is not my fault if someone shared thepicture elsewhere,it was in the purpose to help me ,not do upset you sir.Also a practice done not only at the other forum, but allover the shared web.I offer you this..if you wouldnt like your pictures "stolen",do not post them.If a fellow friend who shared teh photo disapointed you,I can trust his intentions were same as yours..to disarm the antics of others who cast stones on perfectly good items.
    As for me..Im very sorry but reviewing items on dealers threads is a practice done constantly on the other forum and encouraged,It is to help prospective buyers,even if it devalues dealers in the process..It is what Im used to there and didnt realize It wasnt a practice done here sir.Albeit both not very polite,it is done nonetheless.
    I am truly sorry to have upset you and I offer an apology,publicly..Ill take it in to consideration next time assuredly..

Also you had no problem discussing her in the past??Wher it was also dicussed as Being on same dealers site,why now are you upset then?Is it soley because of teh photo being shared?
    SS Judicial Tunic

Thanks for the above. My recommendations, to the extent that I wish to make such in this case in public, are contained above. Good luck in your collecting.