Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.

Article about: Our readers will note that none of the other sites offer the responsive editorial role complete with fine illustrations as to be found here......

Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.foetid and understanding work in odd ways, a year later....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Sta 19 Dienstrock is the first I have actually seen in the configuration made famous by this image in the Saris book.
    An interesting observation. On the Weitze site there are multiple black rocks and even a tux that have matching numeral collar tabs and cuffbands. When I saw this it raised doubts instantly.

The Weitze black coats there at the moment look ok to me, as far as it goes.

You have to examine these things. The Sta. 19 piece is very real, but I forget the man's name. I own it, and I forget the man's name because of the ill effects
    of this odd year, 2016.

?

The Sta. 19 tunic is a wonderful piece. The Weitze tunics look nice as well. I just imagine that the cuffbands (at the very least) may have been added or replaced. Of course I always bow to your judgment. Best wishes as ever.

Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Thanks. The only way to know is to put one real piece next to another, and look carefully at them. I do it all the time. At least I am able to, which others cannot.
    Or do not....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.   Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.  

Attached Images Attached Images Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.  Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding. 

FB - your collection never ceases to amaze and inspire me, each time you post here there's something else learned !!

But for me the foetid black woolens are beyond my experience and bank balance
    "Per Ardua"

Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.Black SS Uniforms - A better understanding.
    Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    FB - your collection never ceases to amaze and inspire me, each time you post here there's something else learned !!

But for me the foetid black woolens are beyond my experience and bank balance
    Why, thanks. In fact, this thread is prominent on Google images and so forth, so I thought it needed some reinforcement via new pictures.

I have taken a lot of pictures of my things in the last six months so the stuff is of use to people like you.

The experience you can garner through us at little expense. The ownership thing is problematic, I warrant you.

?

Incredible photos from Mr. Berthold, thank you very much for sharing. Too bad you're not here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5