Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Black tunic to be checked

Article about: Indeed.

Default Re: Black tunic to be checked

Black tunic to be checkedBlack tunic to be checkedBlack tunic to be checkedBlack tunic to be checkedBlack tunic to be checkedBlack tunic to be checkedBlack tunic to be checkedBlack tunic to be checkedIndeed.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-06-2012 at 01:56 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black tunic to be checked
    P
    Many

The person who started this thread might engage his colleagues for their informed effort in his behalf.

While others don't, I will. Thank you both very much. Every post you post, I learn a little more. With time and effort I wish to have he knowledge member such as you both have. Then maybe, one day, I will be able to return the favor to a new youthcollector.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    While others don't, I will. Thank you both very much. Every post you post, I learn a little more. With time and effort I wish to have he knowledge member such as you both have. Then maybe, one day, I will be able to return the favor to a new youthcollector.
    Thanks. I hope so, too, since my point is to share knowledge. However, one often endures the scream for help here and then a towering silence when a small thank you is in order from the person who originally posed the question.

I couldn't agree more. How someone could ask for a helping hand, no less from a stranger, and then walk away with the gift of knowledge yet without the smallest gesture of a thank you is beyond my own belief. However, from both your post and Ben's, I have learned a little more which will help me in my future search of these items. There are members out there who are very grateful, including myself. Please know you are appreciated. I hope some small conciliation will come from knowing in many of years your knowleadge will still remain among those whom you taught. That is amazing, and for it I look up to you as well thank you.

By the way, the reason why I say this is because IMO you are a man who leads the horse to the water hole rather than give it a bucket of water. Teaching how, who, and why these items where made instead of which are fake or real is much more valuable and in my eyes holds it's weight in gold.

Hi guys
    I was watching and carefully reading all your posts.
    Thanks for your help.
    I really learn something from each thread.

Cheers

George

Grasshopper, from your numerous "real or fake" posts, it is evident that you need to self educate yourself in the field of collecting SS material. Before investing money in items, you would be wise to purchase some reference material. The items you have posted were fairly easy to make a decision on..
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 10-09-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the advice Bob. I have A LOT to learn. I believe this is what I was trying to convay. I do have books,yet not enough. Sometimes it seems hard to find the correct book for each situation. However, I don't see anything wrong with learning from others, as well as books. As for my real or fake post, I apologize.When I first got here it was all I knew. If you look at some of my more recent post you will see a slow transformation into "where can I find a reference" from the original "real or fake." I also don't see anything wrong with a second opinion. Just like anything in life, no matter how strongly I feel about something, I still feel it is in my best interest to see what others think and feel about it. Most of the time I know if the items is period or not already though. Trust me, I wish I could post more informative threads rather than questions on individual items, but at this point I'd feel I would be spreading my opinions other than the facts which should be shared. This is why I still share those types of threads. Sorry if they drive you crazy, I totally understand and will do my best to limit them as much as I possible can.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Thanks for the advice Bob. I have A LOT to learn. I believe this is what I was trying to convay. I do have books,yet not enough. Sometimes it seems hard to find the correct book for each situation. However, I don't see anything wrong with learning from others, as well as books. As for my real or fake post, I apologize.When I first got here it was all I knew. If you look at some of my more recent post you will see a slow transformation into "where can I find a reference" from the original "real or fake." I also don't see anything wrong with a second opinion. Just like anything in life, no matter how strongly I feel about something, I still feel it is in my best interest to see what others think and feel about it. Most of the time I know if the items is period or not already though. Trust me, I wish I could post more informative threads rather than questions on individual items, but at this point I'd feel I would be spreading my opinions other than the facts which should be shared. This is why I still share those types of threads. Sorry if they drive you crazy, I totally understand and will do my best to limit them as much as I possible can.

To error is human and a definite part of the learning process. I am still learning on a daily basis.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast