Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Black tunic, original?

Article about: by BenVK I don't know, there isn't this study going on in any other area as far as I know. So, to recap, in the terms of the SS black service cap, we know that the earlier, or at least the c

Default Re: Black tunic, original?

thank you for your supportive comments. I fear though we are in a backwater or on Route 66, the main highway is just over there. it is a pity though I never seem to manage to upload images in the correct order !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black tunic, original?
    P
    Many

Quote by prosty zolnierz View Post
    thank you for your supportive comments. I fear though we are in a backwater or on Route 66, the main highway is just over there. it is a pity though I never seem to manage to upload images in the correct order !
    Yours is a tour de force, ein Meisterstueck. The restored version of Lang's movie is on You Tube and is a very compelling thing to be sure. As contemporary as when it appeared, and maybe more so, because the aesthetic sense of the 1920s is far sharper, more profound than our own, I think.

Thanks and all the best, FB

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?for those put off by this cultural distraction, my standard images of foetid woolen as well as my signature Nazi documents.

Default to enliven this nice thread with Fritz Lang and foetid woolens.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8