Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Black tunic, original?

Article about: by BenVK I don't know, there isn't this study going on in any other area as far as I know. So, to recap, in the terms of the SS black service cap, we know that the earlier, or at least the c

Default Re: Black tunic, original?

These images, for what little they are worth, are the property of the world, something that surely did not operate when I was seven teen years of age.

Happy woolens and may they become the motor of some constructive Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?ambition among the younger set.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black tunic, original?
    P
    Many

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Here are the types of black tunics via the price list ca 1934, which was surely not the final word, but established the types. In this year the RFSS introduced a standardization of models of uniform and equipment, memorialized in the Bevo tag of blessed memory. Ergo, this document is significant and used by Mollo. Our colleagues here have all the other editions into the early war years.

I add here, too, an extract from the SS Kleiderkasse ca. 1940, of the leading textiles.Black tunic, original?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-20-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?These are officer's tunics in trikot, a fabric also used by enlisted ranks for extra wear. It is double knit in a ribbed pattern, as you see here.
    Original textiles are distinct, and not easily faked or faked well once you live with the real thing. You see the RZM SS stamp on what is Hosentrikot, which is again often a heavier grade, in turn. As is the fabric for over coats.Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-20-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?The other variant was of woolen cloth, Tuch, which is thus: such textiles were used in officer's dress as well as enlisted, though, plainly, in the former the quality might often be better, but not exclusively so. In the case of such Einheitstuch, as well, there were grades of same, in which the post 1936 VA SS tunics are often of a high grade of a distinct quality, similar to the textile in use in headwear prior to 1935 or so, but heavier.

If I could use my camera to show the kinds of woolens in my Tuchbuch, this would be more clear. But these two major types of textile are the first piece. Trikot existed in an ordinary grade, and a very fine grade.Black tunic, original?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-20-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Contemporary images in their number.

Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?Black tunic, original?You won't find this knowledge on the ding bat web site where the insights into foetid woolens are primitive, if not non existent.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-20-2011 at 11:08 PM.

?

I do love how the beagles have now made it into your photographic essays dear friend.

Still not keen on those bloody gnomes though!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I do love how the beagles have now made it into your photographic essays dear friend.

Still not keen on those bloody gnomes though!
    The beagles were waiting in front of the Drogeriemarkt in the Wollzeile in Vienna's 1st district in November. The dogs often wait there while their people shop for house hold items.

My favorite cafe is nearby.

Attachment 281131Black tunic, original?This is the family animal, in fact. To her credit, she has never eaten a foetid woolen out of picque or terrorism. Nor does she care very much about the differences between trikot and Tuch, as it were. She keeps me away from here in a healthy way, and compels me to undertake brisk walks.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-20-2011 at 11:10 PM.

?

Glad to see that the FB house has more assorted rugs and blankets in reach of the animals than the BVK household!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Black tunic, original?  

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast